TRAPPED?!?!?!

Kay guys quick talk. Thank you all sooo much for the support. And also there's something wrong with my email so I can't announce anything or text you guys. I'm sorry but I'm tryna get it fixed kay?

Cute GaLe pic of the day.

Miras POV.

I woke up in a dark room. I was in chains. 'Who were these people? What did they do to us? Where are we?'. All these thoughts were running through my head. I looked around and I could see two figures also chained up. I knew that they had to be Levy and Lucy. I knew who was who because let's just be honest for a second here. There's a huge height difference. Levy is more 'funsized' (I know the struggles of being called short 😢😌).

Levy began to stir and then she woke up fully. "Where are we? All I remember is that 2 creepy guys came out of the bushes and I fell asleep." "Yeah I think that guy chained us up. It must be magic proof because I can't transform into my Satan Soul." I answered. "What about Lu-Lu? Is she awake yet" she asked me. "She doesn't seem awake" I answered.

Lucy then began to stir. I could tell she was struggling."Lucy!" Levy and I said at the same time."Thank goodness" I said. "We thought you were never gonna wake up. Are you ok?" asked Levy. "Yeah I'm fine but are you guys ok? said a clearly worried Lucy."Yeah we're fine" Levy and I replied at the same time.

She was trying to get out of the chains but a guy walked in."Don't try sweetheart" the creepy voice said "these chains are magic resistant and they prevent you from using magic so struggling is useless". "Where the hell are we?" She asked trying to intimidate him. "That would be none of your concern. But I see that you are wizards. And also dragon slayer's mates? Wow. And your all also pretty. You're gonna bring us a lot of money after we sell you at the black market" he said.

"How did you know that we are dragon slayer's mates?" She asked. He just smirked. "That's for me to know and for you to find out". 'He's such a creep' I thought.She struggled a lot and in the process she managed to kick him. He stumbled back. "Ok. Now you asked for it." he said and I felt the magic being sucked out of me in a slow but painful way. We were all screaming in pain even tho we tried not to. He then left the dark room while we were being tortured.

Levys POV

After about 2 hours of being tortured, he came back in with three vials. "I need you to drink these." he said. "And why would we do that?" I said. "You will drink these if you want to stay alive." he answered. I gasped. "You wouldn't go that far, you need us alive if you want to sell us" said Mira. "True, true but no one likes loud mouth girls anyway." he started "also if you die so does the mate". We all gasped. "What? The book didn't say anything like this." I said. "Well we have a more detailed book. Oh and you better drink this if you want to stay alive. "NEVER!!" I answered.

"I thought you might be like this. Boys a little help please" he said. Two men then came out of the shadows. He gave them a vial each. Now all three had one vial. "Caleb, you take the blue haired one. Justin, you take the blonde. And I'll the white haired girl." he said. Then all of them came towards us and pushed the opening into our mouths. We had no choice but to swallow.

"There. That wasn't so hard was it?" he asked. Wait. I still feel fine. Looked over and saw the same look of confusion on all three of their faces. "Hold up, we still feel fine" said Mira. "Oh, the potion only cuts off your mind link with your dragon slayer. But it only works for 3 days so you'll have to take this again. And you also fall asleep when you take it. See you later ladies." he said and went out with the other two. As soon as he left, my eyes started to droop. Oh no not again.

3rd person POV

What the girls didn't know that the spell that levy put on them wore off and the dragon slayers could hear them again. They saw everything. They could see everything that the girls were seeing. It's almost like they were right there.

"Alright, now they're asking for it" said Gajeel. "Those sickos are gonna pay" said Laxus. "I'm gonna burn them to a pile of ashes" said Natsu. The three dragon slayers were really angry for having let there mates get taken from them. According to them, it was their fault because they fell asleep. (Ya know, it's ok to fall asleep dummmies 🙄)

"Now what do we do" asked Gajeel. "Yeah our mind links are cut off" said Laxus. "We could try to sniff them out. I mean our sense of smell is enhanced by 5 during this season. We could probably get a whiff of them if we try hard enough" said Natsu. "Great thinking Hothead" started Gajeel. "Wait..... thinking? YOU HAVE A BRAIN?!?!?!". "Geez thanks for having faith in me" said Natsu sarcastically. "NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE BICKERING!!!!! OUR MATES ARE IN DANGER!!!!" said a furious Laxus. "He's right" said Gajeel. "Hey wait I think I caught Lucy's scent" said Natsu. "Me too I caught Mira's" said Laxus. "Shrimp's too" said Gajeel.

......................Time skip 4 hours..........................
Laxus's POV

We followed our mate's scents and it lead us to a shabby looking shack. We entered and saw only one door. The scent was strongest here so we went in. As soon as we went in, the door shut behind us. There, we saw some of our mates clothes. Such as Mira and Levy's dresses and Lucy's top.

Just then, a lacrima appeared. There was a video. We saw a man in a cloak. He started talking. "Hey dragon slayers. By now you probably realized that we have your mates and you've been trapped. If you ever want to see your mates again, you'll have to fill all your magic energy in a lacrima. That is if you even get out of here. The address of where we are is on the wall. If you don't make it in 2 days, then we'll just have to take your mates to another kingdom and sell them at the black market. I'm pretty sure that they will get us a lot of money. The boys who buy them sure will be lucky" he stopped to laugh "hurry up. Time is ticking. Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock.

Our blood was boiling. "HOW DARE HE TAKE OUR MATES AND THREATEN US?!?!?" we said in unison.We need to help them. But how can we? We're trapped.