Marked

Cute Miraxus pic of the day.

Natsu's POV

"Why can't you just use the door like a normal person?" Luce asked. "It's more fun when you go through the window" I said. She sighed. "I'm hungry" I whined. "Ok I guess I can fix us up some pasta" said Luce. "Hey Luce, what if I make dinner tonight?" I asked cautiously. "NO!!!!!" she suddenly shouted. "I mean no it's ok Natsu. You did carry me all the way here so ummm....... I'll do it."

"Luce if this is about me burning your kitchen down last time then you should know I've been practicing." I said proudly. She tensed up a bit but then looked up at me with sincere eyes. "No. I mean it. You did carry me here so I want to do something for you. I'll go start on the pasta" she said. I agreed and she started.

Time skip for the hell of it.

Lucy's POV

Natsu was so cute during dinner. He kept complimenting me on my cooking. After we were done, Natsu offered to wash the dishes. So Natsu was washed the dishes and I dried them.

I wanted to take a shower before going to bed.  "Natsu I'm gonna go and take a shower. Come in and you're dead" I said to him. "Can I join Luce?" he asked me. "Are you literally kidding me? Did you not hear the come in and you're dead part?" I asked him. He looked down and was looking so sad. My heart literally broke.

"Hey it's ok. I'm coming out in 20 minutes" I said. "But I wanna be with you" he said. "Natsu, we can't shower together" I said. "But why not? I mean we are mates right? And we're gonna have Nashi or Luke soon." he said. Ever so casually might I add. "B-BAKA. YOU DONT SAY STUFF LIKE THAT" I said flustered. He looked down again. "Natsu stop making that face. My heart is breaking. I'll only be gone for 20 minutes ok? Then I'll be right back. I'll be back before you can say Happy is cute." I told him. "Happy is cute" he said. I giggled lightly. "It doesn't work like that. I haven't even gone in yet." I laughed at his stupidity. I grabbed a towel and my pajamas and headed off to the bathroom.

After my much needed shower, I went out to my bedroom and Natsu quickly hugged me. He hugged me like if he let go he'll never see me again. "Natsu it's ok. I'm back now." I reassured him. "Don't leave me Luce." he said. "W-what? No of course not Baka. You're not getting rid of me that easily." I said. He relaxed a bit and let me go.

"I wanna go to bed now Natsu. Let's go." I said and lay down in my bed. I looked over at Natsu and saw him shifting on his feet. "What's wrong Natsu.?" I asked. "W-w-well" he started. Omg he was so KAWAII!!! "Ikindahavetomarkyoutonightbecauseitsthelastdayofthemarkingstage" ( I kinda have to mark you tonight because it's the last day of the marking stage) he said really quickly. I stood there dumbfounded.

"Why didn't you just say so dummy" I said. His face lit up. "Really Luce. Can I mark you?" he asked. I nodded. He made his way over to me and sat on the bed. He drew out his canines and whispered in my ear "It's gonna hurt a little bit but you'll be fine". I nodded. He then bit my neck. It kinda hurt but the pain turned into a tingly feeling. He drew his teeth out.

"All done. Now everyone will know that you're mine" he said proudly. I blushed. "I wanna see" I said quickly running to the bathroom to look. It was a golden key in a fire. "I LOVE IT!!!!" I exclaimed. Natsu sighed in relief. "Ok now I wanna go to sleep." said Natsu. I nodded and headed off to bed. Natsu climbed in behind me and pulled me close to his body in a protective manner.

"Natsu, I'm pretty sure no vampires are gonna come and suck my blood or something at night. So you don't have to be so protective" I said. "But your mine Luce. And my responsibility. So I HAVE to protect you. I promise that no one will ever hurt you while I'm alive" he said with passion. I buried my face in his chest to make sure he didn't see it. But I'm pretty sure he did because he chuckled.

Next morning.

3rd person POV

Lucy and Natsu were walking to the guild. Natsu slipped his hand into hers. Causing her to blush lightly. She then perked up. "Umm Natsu? Can I borrow your scarf" she asked her dragon. "Luce I would let you borrow it but since I know you want to hide your mark I won't. It's there to tell people that you belong to me so if you hide it they won't know" he said. "How did you know?" she asked him. "Dragon senses baby." he replied with a smirk.

With that they entered the guild hall. "LU-LU!" screamed her best friend. "LEVY!!!" screamed Lucy. "Oh I see you got marked." smirked Levy. Lucy blushed. "Sh-shut up" she stuttered. "It's ok Lu, it's really pretty" complimented Levy. "Thanks. Oh I see you also got marked" smirked Lucy. "I-I ummm" blushed Levy. "Just teasing Levy. Its sooooooooo beautiful" said Lucy in awe. It was a book made out of Metal. The title was Gajeel x Levy. "Mira also got marked" said Levy. "Yup. I sure did." said Mira. Her mark was black clouds with yellow lightning coming out of them.

"OMG" screamed Mira. "GALE AND NALU IS CANNON!!! I REPEAT, GALE AND NALU IS CANNON!!!!"she announced to the whole guild which burst out in cheers. Lucy and Levy blushed.

"Hey Metal head my mark is better than yours" said Natsu. "Nu-uh Salmander mine is." said Gajeel. "WOULD BOTH OF YOU STOP BICKERING!!!" shouted Laxus. "Besides, mine clearly wins." This started another brawl. Now Gray and Jet had somehow managed to get involved. "FIGHTING IS MAN!!!!" shouted Elfman. Yup, this was definitely Fairytail.

This was the last chapter. Thanks for the support. My next book will be The Dragon Couple. Thank you @foxcuzaru for voting. Peace out peeps and Happy New Year!!!!