The argument

Lucy's POV

When I arrived at the guild next day, all the dragon slayers were acting weird. They were sitting by their mates and growling. ( A.N Every dragon slayer except Wendy. I already said she was too young.)
Then I felt pressure on my back. I turn around to see Natsu. Jeez, what's up with all these random hugs? I thought. Then Natsu replied " it's because you mean so much to me Luce". I was frozen. " how does he know what I was thinking, I questioned myself. " Because your my mate", he said " and I read your memory and I know that you know about Dragon Mating Season so no point in escaping".

' shit shit shit shit shit shit' I thought. ' what do I do now? I have to escape. I need to go tell master if these stupid dragon slayers let us go'.
" that's not nice Lucy" Natsu said " and master knows, he just didn't want to interrupt the mating process". 'Ugh I forgot this idiot could read my mind' I thought. " you're so mean Luce" he said.

I pushed him off me quickly and went to the bar. "Mira,Levy, I need to talk to both of you" I said prying then away from their dragons' arms. They eventually let them go. "They can read our minds" I said panicking. "We know" they both said in unison. "This is bad. I don't wanna be stuck with an overprotective Natsu for the rest of my life!!!!" I said. "We don't wanna be stuck with an overprotective Gajeel/Laxus for the rest of our lives" they said.

'That's not very nice Luce' I heard in my head. Wait.............. IN MY HEAD?!?!?!!!! " NATSU GET THE HELL OUTTA MY HEAD!!!!!!!" I shouted across the guild. "NEVERRRRRRRR" he shouted back. 'Ugh, stupid DMS' I thought. 'Hey Luce, whats DMS???' I heard in my head. "FIGURE IT OUT!!" I shouted across the guild. Damn, I was so frickin' mad at him right now.

"Girls we're going to my place to rant,Kay??" I asked them. "Yeah, I really need someone to rant to" said Levy. "Me too" agreed Mira.

"HEY,WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ALL ARE GOING?!!?!?!!?!" Three dragon slayers shouted from across the guild. "TO HELL" we all replied in unison.

"We're coming with you" Laxus shouted. Mira glared at him. "Let us come with you Luce" said Natsu. At this point the entire guild was looking at them very amused. "IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU, YOU WILL STAY HERE WITHOUT COMPLAINT" I shouted at them all.

"But what if you get kidnapped Shrimp?" Asked Gajeel. "Yeah we only wanna protect you" said Laxus. "WE ARE WIZARDS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD" shouted a very pissed off Levy. "YEAH, WE CAN PROTECT OURSELVES" said an equally pissed off Mira. "Guys we better hurry, I think stage two already started" I whispered to the two. They nodded. And with that we left the guild hall, leaving three very anxious dragon slayers and a highly amused guild (even Master Markarov was watching this whole scene,amusement clear on his face).