STALKERS!!!!!

(A.N. The picture was too cute not to share. Idk why but meh. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm just gonna let you guys decide.)

Lucy's POV

As we were walking to my apartment, ( well more like stomping because of our stupid "mates") we had a feeling that we were getting followed. "Hey you guys, I think we're being watched" said Levy. "Yeah I know what you mean" replied Mira. "Ok, I thought I was just being paranoid but me too" I said.

"You know what? LET'S JUST LEG IT!!!" I shouted. We ran all the way back to my apartment. We knew that the guild was much closer but we weren't in the mood to be around overprotective dragon slayers soooo that was totally out of the question. 

When we got there, we sorta just made a bed on the floor. It was actually comfy though. "So I   was thinking that maybe we shouldn't rant" said Mira. "Yeah that'll just make us more upset" said Levy. But little did they know that three particular dragon slayers were listening into their conversation.

Gajeel's POV

We watched as our three mates stomped back to bunny girl's apartment. "We can't just sit here" said Hothead. "Yeah we should follow them" said Lightning Freak. We then made our way out of the guild.

Laxus's POV

What if my precious Mira gets kidnapped? What if she falls into the river beside Blondie's apartment? What is someone hurts her? What is some dude flirts with her? Just thinking of the last one was enough to make my blood boil. NO!!!! I can't let that happen. Don't worry my princess. I won't let anything happen to you.
(A.N. Awwwwww don't you just love Miraxus????😭😭😭😁😁😁😁😁)

Natsu's POV

As we were stalking *ahem* I mean 'protecting' our mates, we heard what they were talking about. "Hey you guys, I think we're being watched" said Levy. "Yeah I know what you mean" replied Mira. Ok, I thought I was just being paranoid but me too" replied Luce. Dammit, they're too smart for their own good. "You know what? LET'S JUST LEG IT!!!!!" shouted Luce. And they ran off.

The three of us were just laughing as we followed them at a quicker pace. When we got there,( yes we may or may not have been hanging outside Lucy's open window trying to listen to their conversations and see what they were doing without getting caught) we saw that they made this bed thing on the floor. Ugh. Girls!!! Who knows what goes on in their heads ??? ( A.N.  Ummmmm Natsu that's really rude. And I'd rather not expose all the girls so ha!!)

"So I was thinking, maybe we shouldn't rant" said Mira. "Yeah that'll just make us more upset" said Levy. The three just stared into space for a few minutes. I tried to see what Luce was thinking but her mind was blank.

"UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID NATSU. WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS? MY DAD? PLEASE, EVEN MY DAD WASNT THAT PROTECTIVE!!!! AND HIS EXCUSE IS WHAT?? YOU'RE GONNA GET KIDNAPPED?!?!?!?!?!?! PATHETIC!!!!" shouted Lucy. Jeez she can be hella scary at times. Metal head and lightning freak we're trying to hold on because they were laughing too hard.

"Jeez Lu-Lu are you on your period or something???" asked Levy. At this point, the other two slayers jumped off the window ledge and were on the ground. Not even trying to hold in their laughter. I was just sulking. I also jumped off the ledge and was shouting at the other two for laughing at MY Luce.

When we were finally on the window ledge again, we heard what the girls were talking about. "So, Lucy" began Levy, " Do you like Natsu?" I then looked into Lucy's thoughts. 'Hmmmm, Do I like Natsu? I mean he is cute. No. Bad Lucy. He's not cute. You can't think like that. He's your partner and best friend. But  you are his mate aren't you. You know what?' she then replied Levy with "I mean he's kinda cute" while blushing 50 shades of red. I silently chuckled to myself. Mira and Levy were laughing at how embarrassed she was. "No need to be that embarrassed Lucy" said Levy.

"You can't say much Levy, what about you and Gajeel?" asked Luce. (A.N. And here I am smirking at my own writing. Yeah there is something wrong with me😂.)

Levy then blushed so hard that even Erza's hair was put to shame. Apparently that was enough to answer Luce. She just smirked while Levy was still blushing. "EEEEEEEEEHHHHHH MY SHIPS. MY SHIPS ARE FINALLY SAILING!!!!" squealed Mira. "Oh yeah?" questioned Levy " What about our ship" she asked Mira smirking. "Yeah" Lucy began "What about Miraxus??" (Again smirking at my own writing). Now it was Mira's turn to blush. They all just burst out laughing. Jeez is this how girls tease eachother? I'm glad I'm not a girl. I wouldn't like to get teased like that. ( Natsu. STOP BEING RUDE!!!)

Me and the other two idiots ( me not included of course. I'm not and idiot) ( yeah Natsu your totally not an idiot. * note the sarcasm*) were looking at each other smirking. We all knew that our mates liked us back.

"Oh my god" said Levy. "What about Sting and Rouge??". "Oh my god yes" said Lucy "Who do you think their mates are?" "I think I might have an idea" smirked Mira. "YUKINO AND KAGURA" they all shouted at once.

"It's been so long" started Levy "We should visit them". "Yes totally" said Mira. Levy then frowned. "But how are we gonna meet them without the slayers tagging along. Like I know they're trying to protect us but we need our girl time".

"Please" said Lucy " I'd like to see Natsu try and stop me. But still............... we need a plan". "Maybe we could use a sleeping potion or spell and while they're asleep, we could go" said Mira. "Wouldn't they just sniff us out? And besides, I don't want to come back home to a destroyed Magnolia" said Levy. "What if we make them agree to not coming with us" said Lucy. "Yes but how?" asked Levy.

"Hey you guys, it's getting chilly, let me just close the window" said Luce. Before we even got a chance to react. "NATSU WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE????" said a very pissed off Lucy. "LEVY, MIRA, GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE. WE HAVE  THREE DRAGON SLAYERS TO PUNISH.

In less than a second, Mira and Levy were pulling us all by the ear and dragging us inside. ( I think you can guess who dragged who)"FOR SPYING ON US, ALL OF YOU WILL GET A PUNISHMENT" said Mira in a deadly tone. "Umm nice of you to let us in but we have to go now" said a terrified Laxus. Never thought I'd see the day when Laxus was terrified. "Yeah, see ya Bunny Girl" said an equally terrified Metal Freak. And before they had the chance to react, we all jumped out of the window and headed to the guild. With our mates chasing us. Anger giving them an energy boost.

Ok doneeeeee. It was a bit longer. Hope you enjoyed it.