Finally home

Cute GaLe pic of the day.

Natsu's POV

We were still flying back home when I heard light snoring. Normal hearing wouldn't have been able to pick it up but due to my amazing dragon senses, I did. (Natsu, please don't turn into Sting. No hate tho.😂) I looked at the others and saw that the other mates were asleep as well. We decided to make camp since the journey back home took 2 more days. Even with our wings.

I made a campfire and we went into town and got 3 tents. We still had money from stalk- *ahem* I mean protecting our mates. Or at least trying to. It was still our fault. But the important thing now is that Luce and the others are safe.

We put the tents up and laid our mates in them. Us dragons sat around the campfire and talked about the mates. About how protecting them is our top priority. And how cute they were when they slept. ( don't worry guys they're not being creepy. They're just 'protecting them')

"We were the ones who were flying. How are they that tired?" asked Lightning freak. "I dunno" answered Metal head. "I'm gonna go and sleep now" I said. "Me too" they said. We put out the fire and laid down with our mates. I noticed Luce was shivering so I wrapped my arms and wings around her and increased my body temperature slightly. She then relaxed and snuggled closer to me. I smiled and fell asleep with my Luce in my arms.

.............................Morning..................................
Still Natsu's POV

"Natsu!!! How much longer I'm hungry!!!" Luce whined. "Hold on we're almost there." I replied. When we got to the town, we went to the bakery and bought breakfast. No one was freaking out in the town because they somehow already knew about Dragon Mating Season and they saw us last night. We ate and set off again.

"Ok. Since we have names for Miraxus babies, we need to do GaLe next." said Luce. Do they not realize that we're right here? "I agree" said Mira. "But-but-but...... lets not go too far eh guys" said a nervous Levy. "Don't worry 'bout it Shrimp" said Gajeel. "Ok. Since that's settled. If it's a boy, his name would be Gale. No exceptions." said Mira. "And if it's a girl then............. her name will be............. oh I got it, her name will be Amber." said Luce. "Perfect. I love it." agreed Mira. "Now on to Gruvia. If it's a girl then her name will be Crystal. If it's a boy the his name would be Aster." said Mira. And yet another day passed by planning baby names for their ships.

"Just how many ships do you guys have?" I asked. "Well if you want to get an idea then we only went through half of them" answered Mira. Me and the boys looked at each other. We were pitying those who fell victim to these matchmakers. We went to a hotel this time and had dinner at a restaurant. We could now control when we wanted our dragon to come out. Which was good. 

...............................Morning................................

Still Natsu's POV

One more day of listening to the mates ramble about their ships and then home sweet home. I was kinda excited about today because they haven't done me and Lucy's child. Hehe.

We took off next morning and Levy and Mira straight up broke out the good stuff. "Now we NEED to do NaLu." said Levy. "Ok if it's a girl then Nashi." said Mira. "G-guys maybe we shouldn't do NaLu" said Luce. She was blushing. How cute. "Nu-uh Lu-Lu we HAVE to do this. Now, since we have a girl's name.... we need a boy's name. Ok if he's a boy then........." started Levy. Luce was hiding her face in my chest. How adorable😍😊 "I got it!!!! His name should be Orion. Or maybe Atlas. What do you think Mira?" Levy asked Mira. "I was thinking Luke." she answered. "Hmmmmm Luke....... I LOVE IT!!!!" said Levy. Luce was holding on so tight and hiding her face like her life depended on it.

"Awwwwwww look. Lucy is snuggling with Natsu." said Mira. "AWWWWWWW" both girls said. "Now Cappy names" said Lucy recovering quickly. "Yasssssssss" squealed Levy. "Hell yeah" said Mira. "We need to help Happy woo Carla. Even though I think Carla already likes him but just won't admit it to herself. Oh well we still need a name" said Lucy. "If it's a girl her name should be Lucky." said Mira. "If the kitten is a boy then his name will be Oliver" said Levy.

"Now Jerza" said Lucy. "If it's a boy then........... Ryder" said Levy. "And if it's a girl then her name will be Myrina. It means warrior" said Lucy. We reached the guild. We transformed to our normal form and gently put our mates down. I kicked down the door. "NATSU DRAGNEEL!!!" yelled Erza. Oops. Hehehehehe. "YOU SAID THAT YOU WOULD BE BACK IN TWO DAYS. NOT GONE FOR A WHOLE WEEK."

"AND YOU GIRLS!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED?" Our mates were hiding behind their dragon slayer. "Easy Erza. You can mess with me but Don't. Mess. With. My. Luce!!!" I said.(I want a Natsu in my life 😭🥺🥺😭 But I'm lonely and miserable 😭😭😭😭😭😭😅)
"Ok ok. So how was Kagura? asked Erza. "Huh? Oh she was doing great. Rogue chose her." said Mira. "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh I always shipped them" squealed Erza. "Erza not you too" said Laxus. "What? They're so cute together". said Erza. Whatever. "Hey where's Happy?" asked Lucy. "Oh, all the exceeds went on a job with Romeo and Wendy" answered Lisanna. For some reason all the girls in the guild started fangirling. "ROWEN IS A GO. I REPEAT. ROWEN IS A GO!!!" yelled Mira.

"Hey Luce can we go home now?" I asked. "Yeah ok" answered Lucy. We started heading out of the guild. Lucy noticed that I was following her. "Ummm Natsu. You're house is that way." She said. "I know but I'm not gonna let you go alone am I?" She sighed. "No I guess not. Come on then" she said. I walked beside her and slipped my hand into hers. She had a tint of pink on her cheeks. I could hear the entire guild cheering behind us and the snapping of a camera.

I then wrapped my arm around Lucy's waist. Why not just give them what they want? She started blushing more. The cheering got louder. Until I just picked her up and ran to her apartment. "NATSU PUT ME DOWN!!!!! I HOPE THIS DOESN'T BECOME A HABIT" screamed Luce while she held on for dear life. "Sorry Luce but it already has" I answered. She just sighed as I went in through her window.