Author's Note

Hey there dear readers,

Wanted to start off by saying that thank you so much for giving my little  fanfiction a chance. As well as putting up with my crazyed updating scheduals. I am honored to have so many people reading and enjoying my work.

Some of you may have read about my other story on my other shared account with a friend "Going Nowhere". Unforchanetly I have stopped making that story for the time being, but I have another original idea much like it that I will be putting on this account.

Now this story I hope will be updated a bit more uniform then this story, but  I wont be starting for a while yet. Hopefully within the next couple weeks I will put up the first chapter as a trial run to see if anyone is interested in it.

It will be a more moder fantasy dealing with the fair folk. If that sweetens the deal.

Don't worry, this fanfic still has at lest four to five more chapters to it until I plane to stop with this time line. I might consider doing a during or post ACOTAR story with Eris and Mel if that would be interesting to you lot, but I would like to start focusing mainly on my original work.

I cannot wait to welcome you all to the Wild Court.

To the Ends and Beginnings,
Lady Thyme