𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀

𝙿𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙻𝙿𝙷𝙸𝙰 𝙿𝚁𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝚈𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙼 𝚄𝙽𝙸𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙸𝚃𝚈 𝙰𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚄𝙴 𝙵𝙰𝙲𝙸𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚈
600 𝚂 𝚄𝙽𝙸𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙸𝚃𝚈 𝙰𝚅𝙴, 𝙿𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙻𝙿𝙷𝙸𝙰, 𝙿𝙰 19104
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝙿𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙻𝙿𝙷𝙸𝙰 𝙿𝚁𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝚈𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙼 𝚄𝙽𝙸𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙸𝚃𝚈 𝙰𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚄𝙴 𝙵𝙰𝙲𝙸𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚈600 𝚂 𝚄𝙽𝙸𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙸𝚃𝚈 𝙰𝚅𝙴, 𝙿𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙻𝙿𝙷𝙸𝙰, 𝙿𝙰 19104▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

˫

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃
____________

"Where's Chambers?" One of the guards yelled from inside Hell's cell.

Little did they know, Hell was already on the road and ready to go back home.

Hell never stayed incarcerated for longer than he felt he deserved. He always found a way to escape.

No one knew how he did it though.

"Shit, shit, shit! The warden is going to kill me!" The guard stressed while pacing back and forth in the cell.

"What's going on?" Another guard came in and asked.

"We lost Hell again" The first guard said with his head hung low.

"How could you let him go again? Do you know what a monster like him can do out in the streets for just 24 hours?" The second guard began yelling at the first guard about what a fuck up he is but in reality the guard had already knew.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry" The first guard sighed.

"Do you know what he's in here for?" The second guard asked the first.

"No." The first guard answered.

"He burnt his whole family and a couple of family friends alive and said he felt no remorse for doing so. He said that the devil told him to and who was he to say no to the devil" The second guard replied.

"So if he kills anymore innocent people that is on you. That blood is on your hands"

"I understand"

Moments later a bomb went off in the cell , killing a total of 23 guards and 40 inmates.

It's time for people to realize that Casanova Chambers could bring Hell on earth.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝐘𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭?

𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰.

𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞?

𝐈𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡.