𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝙳𝙰 𝙱𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙾𝙼
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

˫𝙺𝚈𝙾𝙼𝙸 𝚂𝙰𝙺𝚄𝚁𝙰 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂 𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙸𝙴𝚁▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

˫
𝙺𝚈𝙾𝙼𝙸 𝚂𝙰𝙺𝚄𝚁𝙰 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁𝚂
𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂 𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙸𝙴𝚁
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬.

"Nova?" I called his name as I laid on his chest.

"Yes beautiful?" He answered.

"Do you love me?" I asked him.

"Yes, I love you. You're special to me Kyomi. You're one of the best things that ever happened to me, I could roll over and die right now and be okay with that because I got to meet the love of my life at such a young age. You mean the world to me. We might not be together but we'll always love each other and support each other even if it's from a distance." He told me.

I couldn't say anything. I just laid there speechless with a goofy grin across my face. I've never experienced love this genuine from someone. When I met Nova I was just a scared, weak, and broken down little girl. He's helped me grow so much over the years and I love him so much for it. I don't know what I'd do without him.

"I don't know what to say besides I love you too." I smiled.

He grabbed my face and rubbed his thumb across my cheek. "I love you mamas and I'll love you until my last breath." He said before pecking my lips a couple of times.

𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈

"Baby please wake up." I cried as I sat next to Nova's hospital bed.

After Naaz left our hospital room Nova went into cardiac arrest and fell into a coma, which was over a month ago.

Nova being in this coma changed life for a lot of us. Ava stopped eating and she stopped participating in school. She also has nightmares, and when she cries, she wakes up yelling for her daddy, and I end up crying with her.

Naaz has dedicated his life to finding whoever was driving the other car while Onyx and Naomi went ghost and that made Naaz suspicious of them so they were at the top of his list.

"Your daughter misses you." My voice cracked. "Every night she screams and cries for her daddy and I don't know what to say to her. What am I supposed to do? You're all I have! I know you can hear me, just come back. I'll be better, I promise." I sobbed. "God please, it hurts."