𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝙳𝙰 𝙱𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙾𝙼
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝙳𝙰 𝙱𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙾𝙼▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

˫

𝙲𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙰 "𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻" 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁𝚂
𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬.

He mugged me. "Bitch this is my house, the hell?" He said before walking to the back where my kitchen was. "Yo big fat ass better not be eating up all my damn snacks. I'm tired of having to restock every time you slide through" I said a little loudly just so that he could hear me.

He walked back into the living room with his hands full with different bags of chips. "So like this ain't even a lot for real Nova" He waved me off as he emptied his hands of the chip bags onto my coffee table.

"So what niggas on today?" He asked as he went to go grab the PS4 controller. "Nothing much. Might go slide to the corner store and see what niggas on later" I said with a slight shrug.

"Call Whiteboy and nem. Tell him to bring his sisters. They funny as a bitch" Onyx said while laughing. His sisters really funny. They stay bidding but whole time they can't bid. "Plus we all know you got a little crushy crushy on Naomi little ass" He teased. I smacked my lips. "Don't nobody like that girl. She too rude" I said.

Onyx looked at me as if I had four heads. "Nigga if she too rude then what are you?" He asked. "Rude enough" I said as I texted Whiteboy and told him to slide.

"Aye cause nah, I'm sick of everybody playing that one Rod Wave song. He got plenty of other good songs and the only one niggas wanna sing is heart on ice" Naaz said as he rolled the blunt.

I smacked my lips. "Man, that's cause heart on ice got a different feel to it. You really feel that bitch in yo soul" I said while clutching my chest.

"So y'all never listened to Dark Conversations? Cause you feel that bitch too." Naaz continued.

"I have never listened to a Rod Wave song besides heart on ice" Onyx said with a shrug.

"See y'all niggas missing out" Whiteboys sister India said as Naomi nodded in agreement. "That nigga got some bangers and y'all wanna listen to that one jawn" Naomi co-signed.

"Y'all know who music you really feel in yo soul?" Onyx sat up and said. "Who?" We all asked.

"My nigga Fredo Santana" Onyx said as he nodded. "All hot shit right there" He continued.

Naomi and India looked at each other before busting out laughing.

"Fuck is so funny?" Onyx said with a mug. "How you go from Rod Wave to that nigga Fredo?" India asked.

"Nah real shit though. They don't even talk the same shit" Naaz said while laughing.

Onyx shrugged. "I don't even know man. I was just thinking about that nigga" He said.

We were all chilling and shit, passing the L's around when I heard a knock at my door. I looked around at everybody as if I was waiting for them to go answer it.

"Nigga this is your house" Naaz said.

"Nah. Apparently this is Onyx' house so go answer that door playa" I said while patting his back. He groaned before stomping to the door.

"Its Kyomi fine ass" He yelled causing me to roll my eyes hard as a bitch.

"Fuck do she want?" I yelled back. "She said she just wants to talk" He said before coming back in the living room with her following behind.

As soon as she walked in her eyes darted to Naomi and India. She's always been overprotective of females around me but she left so she doesn't get to play that role anymore. I tapped Naomis legs as a signal for her to move them from off top of mine and she did it with no hesitation. That's why I liked her. She wasn't no ratchet ass female that gets hype when another female comes around. She just trust a nigga like that.

I stood up before walking past Kyomi and out of the door. "Come the fuck on" I hollered from the front porch. As if she was scared she ran out quick as hell. If it was any other person I would've laughed but it's this bitch.

"Casanova can you stop treating me like this?" She asked lowly. I swear to god I almost laughed in that bitch face but I got better manners than that.

"Treating you like what? I ain't treating you like shit Kyomi" I said nonchalantly. I really didn't care for her feelings. I hate this bitch and she keeps fucking popping up and for what? I don't know.

"I got something to tell you" she trailed off as she stared at her feet. She knows I hate that. I'm big on eye contact. If you look me in my eyes I know that you're serious about that conversation and that you're worth wasting my time over.

"I'm not listening to shit until you look at me and not the fucking ground" I said.

She finally looked up at me and sighed. "Casanova we have a daughter" She mumbled.

"Huh?" I said. I heard what she said but I was confused.

"If you can 'huh' you can hear Casanova" She said. You could tell she was growing irritated but I didn't care. She's lucky I didn't already foot her ass across this damn yard.

"First of all we fucked one time and that one time was three months before you left so if you're sitting here right now telling me that I have a daughter that means that you knew that I was having a child and still left and didn't say shit?" I questioned.

She just continued looking at me with a dumb look.

"Answer my question"

"Yes. I knew. I only left to protect my child" She defended.

"Bi- Girl I could've protected my child!" I snapped. She was getting on my damn nerves.

"How could you protect her from yourself?" She yelled. I swear I felt something stab me in the chest. "Go. I don't want to see you anymore. That's not my damn kid" I said before walking in the house and slamming the door seeing Naomi, Onyx and Naaz standing at the window eavesdropping.

"Damn bro" Naaz said.

Naomi came over to me and hugged me. "It's ard Nova. If you want a child I'll give it you" She joked causing me to chuckle a little.

"Fucking sickening" I laughed.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐢. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.