𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝙳𝙰 𝙱𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙾𝙼
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝙳𝙰 𝙱𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙾𝙼▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

˫

𝙲𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙰 "𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻" 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁𝚂
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬.

"Beep. Beep." I heard my alarm clock go off. I was too tired to get up and actually press the button so I just picked up my phone and threw that bitch.

"Casanova it's too early for you to already be starting yo' shit." I heard somebody mumble from under me causing me to jump.

Damn, I definitely did fuck her last night. Oops.

"Fuck you mean 'my shit' ? You is one to talk." I told her with a slight chuckle.

"I don't have anger problems. That's you." She stood up with the sheets wrapped around her.

"Ion even know why you got that sheet wrapped around ya' like I ain't seen ya' before." I stood up and stretched.

She shrugged before dropping the sheet. Freak body boul!

"Shower?" She asked me with a sly smirk.

I looked her up and down in 'awe'. "Hell yeah." I answered excitedly.

"Let's have another baby." I cheesed.

She didn't say shit she just laughed loudly.

Finna get some pussé.

𝙽𝙰𝙾𝙼𝙸 𝚁𝙾𝚂𝙴 𝙱𝚁𝚈𝙰𝙽𝚃
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Man Onyx you tripping!" I snapped at him. This man was really planning to kill Kyomi and Ava.

"How am I tripping? That man don't care about you!" He put his hand on my shoulder.

I mugged him. "The fuck? Nigga yes he do." I smacked his hand down.

"Girl you're really one dumb broad." He chuckled and shook his head.

"How? How am I dumb if I know that my man cares about me?" I asked with my head tilted.

"Baby he is probably somewhere fucking Kyomi as we speak." He said coldly.