𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝙳𝙰 𝙱𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙾𝙼
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝙳𝙰 𝙱𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙾𝙼▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

˫

𝙲𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙰 "𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻" 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁𝚂
𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂 𝙰𝙶𝙾 (16)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬.

10+ 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬.

"Please, just let him go!" Kyomi sobbed in her sleep. I've been trying to wake her up for a good hour now and she just won't budge.

"I swear I'll do anything. This is between me and you Jax just leave him out of it." She continued. She's been talking about them letting some nigga go the whole time. I honestly want to keep listening but I know she's terrified in this nightmare.

"Casanova I swear I'm sorry." She sobbed harder.

I can't stand seeing her cry it makes me feel uncomfortable she gone have to wake that ass up now.

"Kyomi, wake up." I whispered while rubbing her back.

She wasn't budging at first but she slowly started to wake up. She looked at me for a good five minutes before jumping up and hugging me tightly.

"Boo, what's wrong with you?" I asked with a slight chuckle.

"He killed you. It felt so real." She cried. The shit broke my heart.

"Kyomi I'm right here. Ain't nobody kill me." I whispered in a reassuring tone.

She nodded while wiping her face but she continued to cry so it was useless.

"Kyomi what happened in this dream? You crying too much for it to be just some dream of some nigga killing me." I asked confused. Fuck was she dreaming about?

"It was about Jax. I owed him some money and he took you and killed you. Fuck you mean? Of course I'm gone cry dipshit. He killed you right in front of me." She mumbled with a mug on her face.

It took everything in me not to laugh at her attitude. This really little me right here.

"My bad Pooh." I chuckled.

"It's not funny." She pouted as she laid her head on my chest. I took this as a moment to admire all of her features. No matter how long we've known each other I always take little moments to admire how beautiful she is.