𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝙳𝙰 𝙱𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙾𝙼
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝙳𝙰 𝙱𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙾𝙼 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

˫

𝙲𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙰 "𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻" 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁𝚂
𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂 𝙰𝙶𝙾 (16)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Casanova come on, we're going to be late!" Kyomi yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

I chuckled. "Kyomi, I'm coming. Stop rushing me" I told her as I wiped my face with my rag making sure that I got all the face wash off.

She came in the bathroom and looked at me through the mirror. "Best friend, come on. My mama is waiting" She whined like a child.

"Okay Yomi. I'm coming." I said before throwing my rag on top of the shower pole and walking out of my bathroom and into the hallway. I looked down at Yomi and seen her outfit. She looked beautiful.

"Kyomi you look gorgeous" I said to her with a cheesy grin causing her to blush. "Nova stop. You're making me blush" She smiled.

We were on our way to her nephews birthday party. It was formal so we had to dress nice. I didn't understand why he had a formal party. He was just a kid. He probably wanted to go to an arcade or something but he got some bougie ass parents.

"Why the hell yo sister making this boy have a dinner? The nigga is only 10." I asked Kyomi making her chuckle. "She's just a little different I guess" She giggled. Kyomi tried to find an excuse for her sisters behavior.

"A little? Fuck that. Her ass is just weird." I chuckled.

"Put yo seatbelt on Yomi" I said before putting mines on. I looked over to make sure that she was putting hers on before pulling off.

It was a good twenty minute ride to the venue for the party but it was a good time for me and Yomi to bond and talk and shit. I enjoyed that time with her. I really never want this girl to leave me. I always had a crush on her but I don't want to pursue it because I value our friendship way too much for that.

I got out of the car and went around to her side to open her door and grabbed her hand, helping her out. "Thank you" She said.

We made our way into the venue and was greeted by Yomis mother. "Oh my god Casanova look at you" Mrs.Akiyama cooed as she engulfed me into a big hug.

"Hey Mrs.Akiyama" I replied. Kyomi is half Japanese. Her dukes black but her OG a Japanese nigga.

"How y'all been? Did y'all get together yet?" Mrs.Akiyamas messy ass asked as she wiggled her eyebrows. I chuckled.