𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝙳𝙰 𝙱𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙾𝙼
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝙳𝙰 𝙱𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙾𝙼▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

˫

𝙲𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙰 "𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻" 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁𝚂
𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙷𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬.

10+ 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞.

"Ava get your little ass down here right now!" Kyomi yelled at Ava while on the FaceTime call.

"Yes mama?" Ava huffed.

"Come here. Yo daddy on the phone." Kyomi said as she rolled her eyes playfully.

"I don't want to talk to Daddy. He left and ain't take me with him to New York." Ava pouted.

I smacked my lips. "Girl what the hell you gone do in New York?" I asked with my head tilted.

Ava came into the screen with a mug on her face. "Not get yelled at by mama, that's what." She simply said with an eye roll.

I laughed. "Yo mama ain't yelling to be mean. Just stop doing bad shit." I told her.

She mugged me. "Dad, all I'm saying is that you need to come back." She stale faced me and I straight faced her back.

She finally gave up, smacking her lips in the process. "Man, go on." She mumbled before dropping the phone on the couch cushion and leaving.

My jaw dropped. "I know she ain't just curve me like that." I gasped. I'm hurt as hell. I'm supposed to be the cool parent.

Kyomi just continued laughing like some shit was funny.

"I don't understand what is so funny." I said with a mug on my face.

"You swore up and down she was the sweetest child ever and here you are now getting curved and shit." She said in between breaths while wiping her tears.

"That's not funny." I muttered.

"But for real though hurry up and come back. We miss you." She said lowly but I still understood her.

"I am soon mamas. I just have to finish up some business. I'm tryna get out of the game for you and princess but it ain't that easy boo." I told her. I definitely understood where she was coming from. I wanted to go back to my family too. I can't stand New York. These people don't know what personal space is. I had to kick some ladies stroller earlier cause she kept running my foot over with it.