𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝙳𝙰 𝙱𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙾𝙼
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

˫𝙽𝙰𝙾𝙼𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝚈𝙰𝙽𝚃▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

˫
𝙽𝙰𝙾𝙼𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝚈𝙰𝙽𝚃
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬.

I cried lowly to myself as I walked into the church and into the confessional. "Good evening Father." I greeted the priest.

"Bless me, Father, for I have sinned." I put my head down. "It's been two years since my last confession." I sniffled.

"I am a liar, a betrayer and I have done something terrible." I told him. This is going to be a long confession.

𝙽𝙰𝙰𝚉𝙸𝚁 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝚁𝙴
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Sage get the fuck down!" I yelled.

"Dad I ain't even doing nothing for real, you always yelling at me." She pouted and crossed her arms.

"Cause you're bad as hell for no damn reason." I mugged her before grabbing the chicken breast out of the freezer.

"I thought I told you to take this out before I got home." I held the chicken breast up as I looked at her.

"I forgot and grandma told me that you should've did it your self before you left." She rubbed the back of her neck.

I laughed. "Act just like yo' damn mama." I mumbled.

"Daddy yo' phone ringing!" She yelled before running in the kitchen holding my phone.

"Hm." I grabbed it from her and answered the call.

"Who this?" I asked.

"This is Lankenau Medical Center. I'm calling for a Naazir Moore." She spoke and I nodded as if she could see me.

"That's me."

"We need you to come down to the hospital as soon as possible, there's been an accident." She informed me and my heart dropped just thinking of all the different people this call could be about.

"Sage go put your shoes on, now!" I told her in a serious tone.

"I'm coming." I told the lady before hanging up and putting my slides on. "Come on Sage." I called her as I opened the door and she ran out.