Ch. 8 Ben's Room

~Y/n pov~

Ben ran in infront of us and lead us to his room, I was near the front and happened to see him scrambling around picking up clothes, but I wouldn't tell him that, it would be embarrassing.

We all entered as Ben leaned on his wardrobe.

"Don't freak out just tell us." I overheard Eddie saying to Richie yet I had no idea what the fuck they were on about.

"Yeah." Richie grinned, "I heard he has a roller coaster and a pet chimp and an old guy's fucking bones. Yeah"

"Holy shit." the walls were covered in posters and newpapers and other things.

"Whoa whoa whoa!" Richie said, I could sense a joke, so I decided to join in to ease my nerves, I didn't feel good about this at all.

"Cool huh?" Ben asked not knowing me and Richie would make a rude remark.

"No. No nothing cool." I grinned as Ben's smile dropped.

"There's nothing cool." Richie added, sneekily slipping his hand into mine.

"Sly bastard." I joked slapping his arm lightly.

"This is cool right here." Richie pointed continueing the joke.

I shook my head, "No. No it's not cool."

Ben just looked elsewhere, ignoring us.

"What's that?" Stan points to some document on the wall.

"Oh that?" Ben asked, "That's the charter for Derry Township."

"Nerd alert." I say in a funny voice nudging Richie as he adjusts his glasses.

"No actually it's really interesting." Ben smiled, "Derry started as a beaver trapping camp."

"Still is, am I right boys?" Richie turned for a high five, but Stan and Eddie flat out ignored him.

I smiled at him returning the high five, before interlocking our fingers and bringing our hands down.

"Who's the sly bastard now?" Richie asked.

"Ninety-one people signed the charter that made Derry." Ben explained, "but later that winter they all dissapeared without a trace."

My breath hitched in my throat as I looked at the pictures and noticed a clown, holy fucking shit.

Richie sensed my nervousness and squeezed my hand slightly before nervously adjusting his glasses with his other hand.

" The entire camp? " Eddie asked scared.

"There were rumors of Indians, but no sign of attack." Ben said making me more nervous amd scared, "Everybody just thought it was the plague or something."

Bill looked over, seemingly interested in the conversation.

"But it's like," Ben continued obviously interested in this shit, "one day everybody just woke up and left. The only clue was a trail of bloody clothes leading to the well house."

"Jesus." I breathed out.

"Yeah." Richie agreed, "We could get Derry on unsolved mysteries."

I heard the door creak almost inaudibly, me and Ben turned around.

There was a big ass new kids on the block poster on the door and Bev had happened to notice it.

I snickered silently as Ben pleaded Bev with his eyes not to say anything.

She nodded in response before closing it.

I quickly turned back and no one noticed I was looking.

"Let's do that. You're brilliant." Eddie said sarcastically.

Stan rolled his eyes at us.

"I might be." Richie grinned cockily, "I don't know, maybe he's trying to make friends Stanley!"

"W-where w-was t-the well h-house?" Bill asked suspiciously.

"Somewhere in town I guess." Ben responded, "Why?"

"Nothing." Bill dismissed it but I knew better.

~*~

_____________________________________
572 words

A/n what's your favourite show?