Ch.18 Arcade

~Y/n pov~

Me and Richie sat in the pews watching as Stan walked onto the stage.

I smiled as Stan did his speech, I felt bad that no one else turned up, but at the same time, I knew they wouldn't of bothered .

In a way, it's a good thing Bill isn't here.

After the speech, Me , Stan and Richie we're outside talking.

"I can't believe Bill said that.." Stan trailed off, "but of course none of that is true, you're a really great friend and you have become an important part of the losers club, of Bill can't see it then he can go elsewhere."

I smiled , "Thanks Stan!"

We all shared a group hug.

"I didn't think anyone would turn up." Stan almost muttered.

Richie perked up , "Of course we would, we're your friends , regardless of the shit that spews out of Bill's mouth."

Stan smiled happily , "yeah?"

Richie tugged my hand, and I turned to see his pleading face.

"We gotta go, talk later!" I stumbled after a Richie as he tugged on my hand.

~*~

Me and Richie were in the arcade playing streetfighter , I was currently sitting out of the game, eating some chips.

I looked up and saw Bill walk in, looking around.

"Oh shit! What's he doing here?" I whisper-yelled to Richie.

Richie looked up just as Bill approached us, "What the hell do you want ?"

"I-!" Bill was cut off.

"See that guy I'm hitting? I'm pretending it's you." Richie jammed down the buttons.

"Whatever you want just get lost, what you said was uncalled for." I turned my head away refusing to face Bill."

Bill shuffled closer towards me, " Y/n...look I'm s-sorry okay, I-I was being selfish and didn't realise how I could hurt the others around me and for that I'm sorry. You're a valuable asset to the losers club and I'd like you to forgive me."

I huffed , " Fine! I forgive you. But what do you want?"

"We gotta be quick, IT got Beverly." Bill told us.

Richie sighed exasperated, "What are you talking about?"

"IT Richie! IT got her!"

~*~

_____________________________________
367 words

A/n which IT movie did you like better?