Run, hide and protect

Silence filled the air of the cell of two girls, both only 19 and both scared for life. They were two slaves of a family of nobles to, be specific the Pelmaros family. They were the richest, cruelest and most powerful of all the nobles. Known for their wide range of "exotic" slaves and pets. All know they collect all types of creatures which interest them in the slightest, even fellow humans.

Take these two for example. A pair of twins who had a unique birth mark on each of their hands. Each had their own appearance and beliefs. The eldest (by 2 minutes) a girl named Zelra a tan skinned girl with short red hair and lovely green eyes. She is tall with a very beautiful face. But if you looked into those eyes for to long they say you would see your greatest fears, which was true and due to this the nobles had made her wear a blind fold 24/7.  Her personality is very unique. She is loud, rebellious, has anger issues, smart and in some ways a little bit crazy.

Now the younger, y/n has lovely h/l, h/c hair, s/c skin and e/c eyes that sparkle. She is tall (if you aren't please pretend to be) and is just as beautiful as her sister but they look completely different. Now y/n had a "curse" as the nobles said like her sister. Whenever she spoke with each syllable a small gem falls from her lips. The nobles never touched a single one as they believe that they are cursed which is completely false. Due to this she was forbidden to utter a word and if she did for each gem 3 lashes with a leather whip.

They had been enslaved ever since they were 17 when their small jungle village had been destroyed and plundered.
They had been bought by the youngest of the nobles, a 14 year old who was stuck up and a brat who loved to see poor y/n afraid. That's the main reason he bought them, he loved their fear.

Now you must be wondering why these poor girls are locked in a cell and chained to the walls. Well they were going to be killed in a sacrificial ceremony to the gods of the storms  Jetfire and Jetstorm so that they will bring a storm to replenish the water supplies of the nobles horrible water stricken land. And what's more perfect than sacrificing twin girls to twin gods. One for each. She is a kind hearted, forgiving girl who can be very shy at times. She hates any type of racism. She likes to read.

Zelras pov
Those stupid nobles I swear I will make them pay for what they did to y/n. While I was treated like an ordinary maid she was treated like a freak. Beaten for simple things like not looking someone in the eye or not bowing low enough for them to see her but. I trace my birth mark. It looks like a broken heart with a arrow sticking through the right side piece and a spear  through the other. Y/n's looks like a dagger with thorns growing around it.

I take a deep breath and look to my sister. She was able to remove my blind fold for me and I can now clearly see her lovely eyes. She is the only one that is not affected by my powers and that's fine with me. Taking her face in my palms I say. "Are you ready to go back to living in the jungle sis?" Her face lit up and then I hear it, her sweet beautiful voice "Let's show these morons how we have survived for so long." 13 sparkling emeralds fall from her mouth. I've missed her voice so much.

Quickly getting to work she removes a hair clip from her hair and picks the locks on my chains. As I'm freed I make my way over to the door and start picking. 5 minutes later we are sneaking through this hell hole they call paradise. I can't understand why, it's so closed up. You can't even sleep in a tree. And no wild animals are around for miles, except the ones in cages.

Peeping around the corner I see two men armed with a shield each guarding the only exit. Wow these nobles even underestimate us, Not that I'm complaining. Looking to my sister I see that look she gets when she has a plan. Her eyes sparkle more than usual and a mischievous smirk plastered on her face.

No ones pov
Quickly and silently y/n said "Plan" causing a gem to fall from her lips. Then taking them in her hand she tosses it towards the opposite wall the two guards stand at. Noticing it immediately they rush to grab the treasure. Only to start fighting with each other, making a perfect distraction for the two of you to slip through the door to freedom.

-After 15 minutes of running nonstop-

"Let's stop for a minute I can't take another step." Wheezes Zelra. You both collapse on the ground beneath you. You had just entered the jungle known as The Jaguars Jungle or as you two like to call it home. "Y/n.... we're free! We're finally free! No more working for those nobles and no more pain. Isn't this amazing?" You laugh at your sisters comment and reply happily "I agree! I can't wait to go back to our tribes old land." "Yeah I know we're the only ones left but we need to go back to honor them."

The light slowly starts to fade away and being replaced by the cool nights darkness. Lying in a tree the twins wish each other good night and fall into a deep sleep. Ready for the two day walk ahead and unaware of a set of eyes watching y/n in her sleep.

?????? pov
I had been patrolling for the whole day at my jungles boarder. The one side of my jungle is on the edge of one of the nobles lands. It is disgusting to say the least. They have depleted all of its natural resources and animals do not roam freely but are kept in cages. Most humans are worthless and greedy. I've only met one so far in person that had a kind heart but their ..... her village was destroyed by humans.

I lay in a tree watching when suddenly two figures come into view. Both running at amazing speed towards me. Hiding, I follow them for a while. For some reason one of these humans smell slightly familiar but I can't put my paw on who. Either way they have both entered my jungle and will see why few ever return alive.

They eventually stop running and fall on the ground. I watch them in the tree right above them without them knowing. They appear to be both female. Maybe I can have some fun with them before I kill them, it is getting old just chase kill chase kill. Always the same. One of them begins to speak, they both appear to be tall but look nothing alike.

"Y/n.... we're free! We're finally free! No more working for those nobles and no more pain. Isn't this amazing?" Wait they worked for nobles.... this just got more interesting. But I know that name from somewhere. My ears prick up at the sound of someone laughing. I know that laugh but how she couldn't possibly be alive. A all to familiar voice says "I agree! I can't wait to go back to our tribes old land." There's no doubt about it that's my y/n's voice. She's alive? "Yeah I know we're the only ones left but we need to go back to honor them."

They climb up one of the trees and wish each other good night.
A smirk forms on my face, I will have to reveal myself soon but I must go to one of the gods meetings. I wasn't even given a choice. Well at least I can have some fun there.