Home?

No ones pov
Everyone stood there paralyzed. No one, god and human spoke or moved.
After what felt like an eternity y/n picked up the small piece of paper.
As she read it years began to fall from her glossy e/c eyes. Zelra moves owner to her sister, ignoring the gods staring at her. Taking the piece of paper from her sister she reads it aloud.

"I Primus here by remove the curs of protection and pain. For love is a part of you child and this curse is not one for you."

"......"

"I don't know if I should be screaming in joy or faint from shock at this point." Y/n says emotionlessly.
Zelra gently hits her on the back of the head.
"Ow what was that for?" "For being so damn dramatic." "What! I was only just saying what I was thinking." Zelra just sighs and brings her into a hug, enjoying the moment.

Zelra's pov
I know what that Primus guy said's true, I still don't really care though as long as she's happy and We don't have to go back the Pelmaros. No more slavery, I hate to admit it but I feel like a weight's been lifted off my shoulders. I guess those powers were worrying me after all huh. Hugging y/n tighter I sigh. Then I hear a lot of talking coming from those other gods. The one I was sitting next to earlier is smirking like the literal devil, and it doesn't help he has red glowing eyes! But Im just going to ignore him and...... actually what am I going to do.

"Zelra, Zelra hello is anyone in there?" says y/n, smiling.

"Yeah Im fine. "

Then that stupid jaguar comes over to us and licks y/n on the cheek. Then nerve of this guy, sure hes now her father but still. oh and no matter what any god says, Im never going to allow this cat to be my father, id rather jump off a cliff. But then again i now have to live with him. Yay [note sarcasm]. Snapping out of my little processing session Im faced with y/n giving me a signature "of all the times you do this" look. "Not a word." I say angrily. But she doesn't really seem to care and Lockdown stands next to her smirking. How does a jaguar even smirk? Guess I'm gonna have to get used to living with this stupid cat after all.

"Well why don't I take you two home." Cat says ruining the moment.

-Time skip_

your pov

"LET HER GO!" yells Lockdown as Random laughs like a psychopath, with me over his shoulder. Yes I'm being "abducted" by Random. I've been living here for about five months now and it's been wonderful. The house Lockdown, Zelra and I are living in isnt very fancy but to be Honest I'm really happy about that. Zelra immediately started talking to a group of gods called the Decepticons, who are lead by Megatron the god of war. She became friends with two of the Blitzwing triplets, Random and Hothead. Random and her on the very first day we were here pulled a prank on nearly everyone. They shared a strong love for discord, and unfortunately for everyone else, they both found their chaos buddy. Hothead and her just fought a lot, they get on nicely though because their both, well hotheads. When I first went out I was greeted by none other than Bumblebee, I was a bit shy at first because of the way he looked at me when I went.... you know. I just hate it when people are afraid of me, it makes me feel horrible.

But surprisingly he greeted me full of energy and as happy as can be. He showed me around and introduced me to his team and a human girl called Sari. She didnt wait a minute to start throwing questions at me. Like how old I am, Where I got my birth mark from [she thought it was a tattoo and If I am really Lockdowns daughter now. But I answered them all and got to know Bees team. It turns out they are Autobots but I just want to have friends so I became theirs and Icys and Randoms. Icy loves to just talk with me and escape his two brothers. Random can be really cute, in a psychotic kind of way. Now back to the crazy bot running around like a maniac with me on his shoulder.

no ones pov

"Random please put me down." y/n said, only receiving a giggle in return. "RANDOM!!" Shouts Lockdown, gaining speed on us. Random responds "Vhy should I? She is to cute to for you hahaha!" Lockdown only became even more infuriated at his words and lunged at the god, claws out and sharp teeth ready to rip him to shreds. Random jumps in the air just i time to avoid his sharp fangs. Y/n yelled "I'm not cute!" and unfortunatle for her, this only made her look more cute in the two gods eyes.

- time skip-

"And stay away from my daughter." Yelled Lockdown in Randoms face. Random laughed and ran away with his hands in the air, acting like a child on a sugar rush. Y/n stood next to Lockdown, wondering how he has so much energy. "I swear I'm going to kill him one day." growled Lockdown as he walked away, picking up y/n by the hem of her shirt and carrying her in the process. He really meant it though. Random and many of the other gods had been anoying him a lot more than usual. Mostly Random though, appearing out of nowhere and snatching y/n up and running off with her. Sighing he walked back to their little house, y/n humming a sweet tune all the while.

Megatrons pov

"And then she said I'm not cute, it was adorable." said Random happily as I came into the room. He seems a lot more insanely happy than usual.
"Random vhat do you think vill happen if Lockdown catches you." Icy said annoyed.

"What did you do Random?" I ordered. Lately Lockdown has been more annoyed than usual, and complaining about the gods. Including me. Mainly due to me trying to recruit y/n for the Decepticons, which failed as she doesn't want to choose a side.
"I kidnapped y/n~" he sang happily. "Is that so, where is she." I asked. The human has caught my interest, she is quite beautiful and has a kind spark. How I'd love to break it.

"With Lockdown sir, he caught him." Replied Hothead.
Giving a disapproving sigh I walk away from them. That girl, as long as Lockdown protects her no one will be able to get her. But I'll make a plan~