I may be weak compared to you but i wont let you insult me so easily

Bumblebees pov
Oh my Primus the human is so cute. I didn't really listen to what she said said but boy did she have a nice voice.
And I think I'm going to die. Lockdowns gaze was fixed on all of us and he looks like he's going to murder someone. More than usual.

Optimus pov
Lockdown bought the girl closer to his chest, clearly not liking us here. The human girls words echoed in my mind. She must have gone through a lot. Taking a step forward I stop a meter away from the two. I swear if Lockdown wasn't holding the human he would be ripping me apart. "Hello. My name is Optimus Prime, what is yours?" I asked in the kindest voice I could muster. She was about to speak but Lockdown cut her off. "Y/n. Now all of you leave. You aren't welcome here." The venom in his voice almost seemed to drip out his mouth.

The other human with red hair came towards Lockdown and placed her hand on the humans shoulder. "For once I agree with you Lockdown. These guys give me the creeps." She had no fear in her voice as she said that. I tried looking at her eyes but she quickly closes them when she realizes what I'm trying to do.

Lockdowns pov
She remembers me now at least. Staring at the other godformers I growl "Did you not hear me? LEAVE!" They didn't move at all. Ultra Magnus walked forward so that he was right in front of me and y/n. I can feel her trembling against me. She must be terrified. "You do not have the right to tell those higher than yourself to leave Lockdown. Now all I want to do is ask the humans some questions. Is that alright with you?" He said the last part kindly. Y/n nods and looks at him. He starts to speak.

Ultra Magnus "Do you know who I am?" Y/n just shakes her head. I still feel her trembling, my poor cub. He continues "I am Ultra Magnus god of creation. What is your name?" "Y/n." She says quietly. UM (that's what I'm calling Ultra Magnus) nods and says "Well y/n I heard you say the Pelmaros took you in. Why did you run away?"
I turn to y/n and her expression is a mix of shock, confusion, anger and sadness. At least I think that's them all, there could be more.

"We ran away because we were treated like objects. Beaten for meaningless things and forced to obey there every command. We were going to be sacrificed." She added the last part in nothing more than a whisper, but Ultra Magnus heard. He seems even more intrigued now "Would you mind enlightening me on why, how and who to?" She takes a deep breath. I can tell she's scared now and going to go into detail.

Ultra Magnus' pov
I wonder who these humans were going to be sacrificed to? They look a bit to weak to be sacrifices.  Usually healthy ones are given to us, they must have thought that if they sacrificed two it would make up for it.

She takes a deep breath, I can almost feel the fear and pain she was remembering. It must have been difficult. Maybe I went to far in asking her. "We were going to be sacrificed to the gods of storms Jetfire and Jetstorm, so that they would bring rain to their land. It's dead and all because of their greed. They were going to probably use a golden knife to stab our hearts. At least that's how they were supposed to according to tradition.... at least that's what the book said." She said the last part more to herself. So this girl can read and knows of the sacrificial ceremonies. How?

"What book?" Said Sentinal Prime coming next to me. His tone was harsh and he has a wide smirk on his face. I turn my attention back to the human. She appears to be more confident now as she stands up and looks us straight in the eye. "When I worked for the Pelmaros I was tasked in maintaining their library. Which had over three thousand books so after I finished cleaning and stuff I read." Sentinel laughs, while I lean on my knee to look closer at her. There is no dishonesty in her expression, and she doesn't seem pleased at Sentinal. Staring daggers at him despite him being a god.

"Ha ha. That's stupid, why not try and improve your power. Oh yeah you can't your just a pathetic human. Ha ha." At that moment the other human lunges at him. But I quickly bring my hammer to block the attack, her speed is abnormally fast almost as fast as Blur. Her eyes are closed and spear raised as she lands perfectly next to y/n.