A day with the Autobots ....... pt2

Your pov

Siting down on the stool I placed in front of my canvas I start with outlining everything I'll be doing. A full moon in the top part of the canvas with a rough sketch of Prowl in it,places where I'll draw certain constellations and stars and a small jungle at the bottom that I'm going to paint completely black. It's going to be difficult to do this but I think I can at least do the forest and back round before Sari comes and drags be off to bake.

Looking at Bulkhead I see him getting a can of white, blue, black and yellow paint out of his art box along with a small paint brush. He hums in thought as he try's to visualise how his latest masterpiece will look. His art is really cool though, always bright and so different from the first perspective of something. He's the reason I got back into art again.

"Hey y/n?" he says while looking through his art box again. "Yeah.". He gets out a brown paint can and looks inside with his one eye closed. "What colours do you need to make brown paint?"

no ones pov

Lockdown sighed. Lying in a tree by his home, waiting patiently for Ultra Magnus. He wanted to talk with him for some reason, at first Lockdown wasn't so keen but when he found out you would be with Ratchet and his group he thought it couldn't hurt.

"Lockdown." He turned his head towards the voice to be met with the gaze of Ultra Magnus. "Took you long enough." he scoffed, placing his head back on his paws. Ultra Magnus ignored the comment and walked over to him. Leaning against the tree, looking away from Lockdown his processor wondered to you. 

"Your worried about y/n aren't you." It was more of a statement than a question. He may not trust lockdown but you did and that was enough for him.

"Why wouldn't I be. Megatron hasn't done anything in two weeks and not to mention she's away from me. Of course I'm worried she's my cub!" Lockdown stated, irritated by the leader of the Autobots. It was enough that you were with Prowl of all bots and that he had to not spy or even come watch you until he can get you tomorrow afternoon. He won't sleep tonight, thats for sure.

"I can't blame you. I do to. She is too innocent to become a decepticon .... and yet her sister." He sighed. That child caused him problems on a daily basis, may it be by pranking him or teaming up with somegod to cause mayhem. Never in his life had he met a pair of human twins as different as you two.

"I know. Now what do you wan't to talk to me about."Lockdown knew he didn't just come to talk about his cub and her twin. Ultra Magnus wouldn't have been so determined to meet him if it were. Ultra Magnus smiled a rare smile and chuckled at the jaguar god. He never thought he would ever actually be able to talk with him so casually, not in this life time.

"I believe Megatron isn't the only one who's plotting to capture y/n." He said calmly "Starscream has been caught once or twice spying on her along with Swindle and Soundwave. She doesn't know and we are lucky she's been around the dinogods and Optimus' team lately. Or else she may not be here." 

"Why are you telling me this? And DONT say it's because you wan't me to know that she needs to stay around Autobots more" Lockdown knew the minute he heard Ultra Magnus say 'spying' there was something he wasn't telling him.