A Prank Gone Wrong

Zelras pov

"ok. Random do you have the paint bucket." I ask as I tie the knot on the door. He does his signature insane laugh and gives a thumbs up. "And I got pink!' oh yeah this is going to be the best prank so far. Lockdown hates and I mean Hates pink. Perfect revenge.

-flash back-

"Why do you put your sister in danger. AGAIN." Lockdown yells in my face. He's literally growling and I swear I can see steam coming from him. "Ok Ok yeash. All I did was take her Dino riding." It's really not that bad. I just sneak up on one of the Dinibots, jump on there backs and see how long I can hold on. Y/n didn't even try she just told me to stop and not be so cruel and all that. She was just standing on the sidelines it's not my fault she got hit by Grimlocks tail. Ok maybe it kinda is but so what. She's fine. I took her to Ratchet and he fixed her up and she forgave Grimlock imediatly. He wouldn't stop saying "Grimlock sorry." and "Grimlock stupid dinobot."

Lockdown grabs me by the hen of my shirt and brings me closer to his face. He is in his god form now and he still somehow looks the same. It's FREAKY. "She has a broken leg and rib! All because you find it funny. Do you know how bad Grimlock feels!" Ahh here we go again. How the stupid Dino feels. He can't even form a proper sentence for Hells sake. "So what." His grip tightens and he throws me against a tree. Ok maybe that was a bit mean but ....... ok I have no excuse that was cruel of me.

He stands up strait and turns back into a cat. His expression is one of anger and ...... any other word for mad. "What would y/n say if she heard you say that?" "......" she'd probably start shouting at me and say how they all have emotions and should be treated fairly, not like some kind of animal. Not like how I've been treating them. "That's what I thought. I don't care what you do but if it harms my daughter I promise you not even she will be able to save you." 

There he goes again. "She's my sister do you really think I'd put her in danger on purpose." I hate it how he keeps calling her his daughter. I understand that she loves him as a father figure, but I can and will never accept him as a father. Maybe an uncle at most. He looks down at me, kindly. "No. NO I don't. I'm telling you this because you need to wake up. You can't treat them like this or else." "Or else what." He leaned closer to me, never breaking eye contact. "Or else you'll make the same mistakes I did."

-present-

I did actually take what he said to heart. But I still wan't to get him back- no actually I just want to prank him and see him in pink. But then something even more cruel comes to mind. "Random wait here for a moment, I'll be back in a minute." I yell as I run to my room. Sprinting through my door i see what I came for. A bottle of pink glitter with silver hearts in it. "Oh~ this is going to be good." Grabbing the sparkly bottle, don't ask why I have it I run as fast as my legs can take me back to Random. I asked him if he was board earlier and if he'd like to prank and he was ecstatic to help. We came up with the old paint in the bucket door trick and are now setting it uo. Just waiting to see Lockdowns shocked and pink fur. I know we are crazy huh, mostly Random though.

As I come around the corner I see Random on the floor laying down with his arms and legs out, looking like a starfish. "What are you doing?" he turns his head and looks at me tiredly, with a very unamused look on his face. "I,m board." he says while waiving his hands in the air. "Seriously. I've been gone for less than a minute." He jumps up and walks over lazily to me. Sometimes he can be such a child. "Vel I- Iz zat glitzer!" he screams the last part excitedly, snatching the bottle from my hand. I just laugh at how quickly he goes from moody to an energetic kid with a sugar rush. "come on lets hurry and put it in the bucket."

He quickly skipped over to the bucket of pink paint sprinkling the glitter in. This is going to be priceless, a glittery pink furred Lockdown. I can't wait to see his face. suddenly I hear foot steps, turning my head to Random a huge smile is plastered on his face. Well one thats bigger than his usual. Running to hide behind something i keep my hand over my mouth, trying to suppress the laughter begging to come loose at the thought of the terrifying god turned pink.

Your pov

"Thanks Ratchet it feels as good as new." I say happily as I get off of his medical bed. "No problem kid, just don't go running around like your sister." he  responds, then starts grumbling about how she puts me in danger and young humans. I simply ignore it and get off of the examining table. Since he is the god of healing he easily fixed me up. Walking out the base Prowl comes towards me, a worried expression present on his face. "Y/n are you alright. I heard what happened, did Ratchet heal you." he asks calmly. I smile kindly and reply, "I'm fine thanks, and yes Ratchet helpe-' suddenly a ferocious roar comes from my left, and I'm tackled by none other than Grimlock himself tackles me into one of his bone crushing Dino hugs. "Y/n all better now?" he asks while his tail sways dangerously.

"I'm fine. Please let me go Grimlock your crushing me." I barely say as his bear hug starts to take affect." "Grimlock I think you should let him go." Prowl says. Grimlock releases me from the death hug. "Thank you Prowl." "No problem."

-Time skip-

As I near home I hear lots of shouting. Wonder what is going on in there. Coming to the door I can hear Random. Whats he doing here. "Hi Random what are you doin- Ahh' a bucket falls on my head. Blinking I see lots of pink and glitter and two hysterical beings in front of me. I'm going to so get them for this. "Hey guys mind standing up for me." Eventually they did and I did the only logical thing. I give them both a nice big glittery pink hug. They both scream in fright and laugh. "Revenge!" I yell as I run away from them. Soon being followed by the two. Yup I love my life.