The Jaguar and the Child

-Flash back to 10 years ago-

Lockdowns pov
I don't know why I did it but I did, I saved a two small human cubs in my jungle. I have no idea why but it just happened. I was lying in a tree sleeping and then I heard screaming. I don't know what came over me but I just ran to where it was coming from and what I saw just was disgusting! A human female was lying on the ground with an arrow through her neck, holding two crying children.

7 men had surrounded them and were scaring them.  One of them looked towards me with beautiful e/c eyes that practically sparkle. A man in a bear skin grabs her causing her to cry even more and the other one to thrash wildly against her captors grip. These men I recognized fro a tribe that raided villages and took many slaves. "Well well well. Ha ha.  To think that these brats are from the blessed tribe and are here all alone." Said the man holding the crying cub.

Before I knew what I was doing I lunged on top of the closet man and ripped his through. The others rushed towards me holding spears only to be killed by me. The one cub was lying unconscious on the floor while the man wearing the bear skin was still held the lovely eyed girl. "Here have the girl jaguar- you can have her instead of me. Spare me!" I laugh at his stupidity and cowardly begging.

"Run!" I roar, he screams and I chase after him catching him and easily killing him.

Now I'm walking back to the two cobs trying to decide what to do with them. They're to young to fend for themselves let alone survive. I can't keep them as pets, they're to young and noisy. An idea suddenly comes to mind, I can just leave them at the nearby village I know they have a soft spot for their species cubs.

Coming from behind the tree I see the two kneeling in front of the female must be their mother. "I hate them I hate them ALL!" Screams the red haired child, the other hugs her and says in the cutest voice I have ever heard. "I know I do to.... why are we cursed." As she said these words gems fell from her mouth.

I stand there motionless then I remember that one of them said something about a blessed tribe. I heard about them from Megatron apparently each member of the tribe has a special curse suited for their personalities and have some of the best craftsmanship ...... but I also remember him saying that they were all recently killed by the same men that attacked earlier. I feel pity for these cubs, even humans don't deserve to witness this carnage at such a young age.

Slowly I walk towards the two. When I'm behind them I give a small growl. The red head screams and try's to pull the other away ..... but she doesn't move.
She stares me with her sparkling eyes. I can see her innocence, her kindness, her fear and curiosity. She walked up to me and hugged me. She wraps her arms around and leans into my neck. But I don't growl I don't resist. I like her touch and she smells of ash and honey.
She lets me go and smiles.

Your pov
I know I'm not sapped to go near predators but he saved our lives and I wanted to thank him. I say "Thank you jaguar." He smiles back. "Your welcomes human." I gasp and hear Zelra scream behind me "It can talk!" "Zelra! Don't be so mean!" I said to her angry. I didn't know jaguars could talk but I feel like this one is different. His fur is a lot of different colors, I think he looks really cool.

He bends down and looks me in the eye "Where is your home little one? Is that woman your mother?"I feel all of the memories come back how my home burned how I watched all my friends die and how I just lost my teacher. My sister and I never had parents they died when we were 2 of nemonia. "We have no home and never had parents. That's our teacher.?" He looked down at me and frowned.

"Well I will take you two cubs to a nearby village that will be your new home."

-4 year time skip-

I lye down on the small patch of grass next to my teacher. Lockdown the jaguar god. He has taught me many things like how to hunt and what plants I can eat. He comes closer to me and wraps one of his front legs around me. I can feel his heart beat against my back. "Y/n what am I to you?" I turn onto my side and look him dead in the eye. I have considered him family ever since he saved my sisters' and my life. "You are like a dad to me....... the one that loves to mock me and is an all powerful god." He laughed at my reply and after he finished he brought me closer and said in his warm comforting voice "And I consider you my daughter...... the one that's a weak human and is a talented crafter." He smirks as he sees my reaction to the first part.

He knows I HATE being called weak human. I playfully punch his shoulder and he gets up. I feel a bit disappointed, his fur is so soft you'd think it was a cloud. And I already miss his body heat. He walks over to the nearby river and takes a drink. Lapping up the water with his rough tongue.

I slowly walk over to him and can't help but ask a question that's been on my mind for a while "Lockdown what is my sister to you?" He chokes on the water at my question. I know he's not particularly fond of her. Take the second time we encountered him two years ago when he was injured. While quickly ran over and started to tend to the wound, she ............... she got her spear and tried to kill him. Only to be stopped by me by tripping her.

"Y/n I know she's your sister but I do not like her at all. I don't trust her and she gets you into so much trouble." He does have a point. She often ,like twice a day, does something troublesome. Today she tried to shoot a monkey in the rear end and succeeded so now she and her friends are having monkey stew for dinner. Personally I don't like the idea of that I'd rather eat beef stew any day.

"I know .... any way the suns going down I should get going." Kissing him on the top of his head I ran off to my village preparing myself for the terrible smell of stewed monkey awaiting me.

-Present day-

A loud scream wakes me from my dreams of my past. The past I long to go back to and experience again.
Yawning I sit up and rub my closed eyes still half asleep. Lazily opening my eyes I'm met with a terrified Zelra barely an inch away from my face. Groaning I push her away and give her the "what do you want I'm trying to sleep" look. She immediately catches on and raises her hands in defense. "I know. I know. Don't wake you up early after a day of running but I saw something. Something BIG! And it was right above you!"

Slowly I stand up on the branch and look at the one she pointed to. On it are large claw marks some of the biggest and deepest I've ever seen. Wait I know these claw marks.

"Lockdown?"