Curse the Gods

Lockdowns pov
"And when I asked her she kicked me in the face!" Complained a intoxicated swindle. Honestly I don't see why I had to come here. All the gods do at these meetings is get drunk, complaining, sometimes watch humans and be annoying. Suddenly Swindle catches sight of me and walks over, bumping into Arachnid in the proses, receiving a hiss. "Hey Lockdown didn't you once care for a human?" I softly growl and transform into my god form. Ever since the gods found out about y/n they take every opportunity to bring it up, even though they think Ive lost her.

"Yeah I did and she is the sweetest thing in the world." Swindle suddenly bursts out laughing adding to my annoyed state. "Isn't she dead." By now all the gods are looking at us intrigued in the sudden mention of the human I hold so dear. Tsk tipi cal. Straightening my form I look every one in the eye. All the gods are here from Ultra Magnus to Megatron. "I found her yesterday. She is indeed alive and if you excuse me I'm going to have a little family reunion."

"Ohh can ve zee za little darling too?~" Random sings (don't know exactly how to do the blitzwing voice). I growl at his remark. I'm not letting y/n get close to someone as insane as him. "No" I turn back into my jaguar form and run off. Not wanting to deal with these stupid gods anymore.

No ones pov
Little did he know that immediately after he left the gods were making plans to meet this little human themselves. They had all heard of the love the two shared and many were and still are jealous of it. Random was particularly determined to meet the human. I mean all the gods knew how much Lockdown HATES human kind, killing them on a weekly basis. And to know he shared a bond with a human was intriguing.

"Vel I zink ve zhould go meet zis human." Said icy. (By the way blitzwing in this story is three different gods who each have their own body's) "For once I agree Blitzbrain." Said bumblebee who looks at Optimus with pleading eyes. He sighs and looks at Ultra Magnus "Only if you are okay with it sir" Ultra Magnus rises from his throne and walks towards the other gods. In his deep, commanding voice he replies "I am. I would also like to meet this human, maybe we can see for our own eyes what has captured Lockdowns attention." And with that all the gods followed Lockdown to y/n.
Decepticons and Autobots alike.

Now y/n and Zelra were currently walking next to a large river. Talking about how happy they were to be free and noble free "Remember how that one other noble saw my eyes. Ha ha I swear he was screaming for days." Laughed a hysterical Zelra. "What was his greatest fear?" Zelra rarely actually ever saw people's fears but always knew. "Living on the street with his wife." Y/n burst into a fit of laughter, remembering how demanding and bossy she was.

These past years in slavery may have been tough but there were the upsides. Like how y/n was assigned to cook and take care of the huge library and thanks to this she was able to read a lot of books about. Fictional story's, history, plants and animals, basic fighting techniques and the gods. Her sister was assigned to cleaning and ...... that's pretty much it she had to clean most of the rooms. But thanks to this she was able to silently rebel by "misplacing" an object and prancing every now and again.

The other slaves and maids were all nice and loved to talk to the two. The butlers and everyone else just despises them and tried to make life difficult for them. Often making messes on purpose.

"Zelra. When we get home I think we should start making a hut and collect supplies. It's good to be different living alone." Y/n mumbled the last part but her sister heard her. She gave a sad sigh and walked on in silence. Unaware of the many powerful beings just coming into sight of the two.

Megatrons pov
The two humans are very quite. The one with red hair has a grown present on their face while the one with h/c hair appears to be deep in thought.

Which one of them Lockdown is interested in I'm not sure of but they both seem interesting. "My lord should we capture the humans for you?" Lugnut says near my ear. "No. Let us observe the events unfold. I will signal you if that becomes my intention. And with that my most loyal follower walks off towards the other Decepticon. My eyes wonder back to the h/c haired human. She is quite beautiful maybe I can keep her as a pet.

Prowls pov
The humans are silent. Not talking anymore. They appear to be accustomed to this place, easily navigating through the thick vegetation. "Prowl can you see what's on the humans hands?" Optimus asks silently. Shaking my head I look closer at their hands and it appears to be birth marks.

"The red haired human has a broken heart birth mark, with an arrow and spear sticking out one side of each. The h/c haired human has a dagger one, that appears to have thorn vines growing around it." Optimus nods in response and continues to observe the two. Bulkhead whispers "Why do I feel like I've heard something similar to that before?"

No ones pov
Ratchet sighs and leans in closer to the other Autobots so that he won't cause to much noise. He whispers/yells at them "Of course you have! Those are some of the symbols of the Forgotten tribes. Known for their expert craftsman and warriors. Said to have been given cast with a spell at birth by Primus himself!"

"Wait hold on there. Your telling me that these two are from that tribe?" Optimus says shocked "That's exactly what I said." Ratchet replies rubbing his eyes and mumbling to himself about young gods and how uneducated they are.

*SNAP*

Everyone one freezes. Human and god. A chuckle is heard. In one single movement, Lockdown lands in front of the two humans.  Preventing them from taking another step. The red head is the first to snap out of her shock and grabs a nearby stick. "Come any closer Jaguar and I'll show you why I won the hunters prize in my village three years in a row" her voice was traced with venom. Clearly not recognizing him.

In response he walks towards them both releasing a menacing growl. "How dare you threaten a god you pathetic human!" She nearly falls over as he spoke. Jaguars don't talk they can't talk I'm going crazy. She repeats over and over in her mind.

Y/n's pov
I can't believe it. It's really him. He found me. I suddenly feel wet tears flow down my face, tears of happiness. Walking past my confused sister I go towards the jaguar that saved our lives 10 years ago. The jaguar that I consider a father.

Kneeling down in front of him I stare into his eyes and he mine. A smile forms on his face. Bending forward he licks away my tears. I can't help it. I hug him with all my might, scared that if I let go I'll lose him. Earning a chuckle of amusement from him.

"I-I th-thought I lost y-ou. I'm so-sorry!" I choke out in between sobs. Each word feeling like a spike in my heart. He must have been so worried about me. I feel a sudden wind blow over me. A hand cups my cheek and when I look to who it belongs to there in place of Lockdowns jaguar form is his god. A man with a light brown skin and hair that matches his fur.

He brings me into a deep hug and kisses my forehead in a fatherly manner. "Look how much you've grown. I thought I lost you." I hug him tightly all the pain suddenly pouring into my body. "The village was destroyed. Everyone except me and Zelra were killed. They took us to a slave market and we were sold to the Pelmaros. A horrible noble family who made us their slaves. They didn't let me speak, they said my treasures were cursed."

Lockdowns pov
As she said that I felt something inside of me snap. How could anyone do that to someone as pure as her. I bring her close to my chest to calm her down. The gems lay on the ground in between us. All different colors. How could they do that to her.

"It's okay. I'll protect you, I promise nothing like this will ever happen again. She stopped crying at those words, a smile on her face.

"THATS SO CUTE!! SHES SO CUTE!!"

"AHHHHH" screams y/n
Looking towards where the sound came from I see Bumblebee squealing like a young child and the rest of the gods staring at us with shocked, confused and surprised expressions.

CURSE THESE GODS!!