last chapter

No ones pov

I can't believe he just kissed me. PROWL just KISSED me! Or did I kiss him? we both kissed each other! you think to yourself, head in hands and blushing like crazy.

Prowl chuckled at your small form and continued to walk until he spotted sari telling Bumblebee and Optimus about his and your kiss. Both gods stared at him as he sat down on your bed, you now hiding you face in his chest. Bumblebee was shocked and ..... yeah just shocked. I mean he had seen how Prowl wouldn't mind spending more time with you and how he kept all the stuff you gave him but that was like everyone else as well. And also he's PROWL! He's acts like ..... Prowl.

Optimus' grin didn't go unnoticed by the moon god at seeing you both like this. He had had his suspicions about both of you liking each other, even if neither of you knew you liked the other yet. Sari just gaged and walked away- pulling Bumblebee with her- to the kitchen. She was not watching you two get lovey dovey any time soon.

And the war lord that stood at the doorway of the base? It gave him a wicked idea. You did look cute when flustered, not to mention you were the complete opposite of him. Starscream had the same idea as him but was not at all interested in you, more like the two family members that could help him take down the god of war. To him he didn't even think that Prowl loved you, only that he was cuddling or something like that.

A certain god along with your sister were watching you more than Prowl. Soundwave had to admit you were a cute human but he wasn't interested in you romanticly more as a friend. He had never met you but you sister would talk about you often. And he needed a new friend there were few he could trust other than his creations and Zelra. None actually, since he was not created like they were. 

Your sister on the other hand ..... was suprisingly calm. She saw the signs a few weeks ago and had watched Prowl. He was respectable, fairly kind, honest, strong and a good god. She smiled at your red face, no one in the village could do that to you but he could... She was not going to be the one telling Lockdown though.

"So you both finally confessed." Zelra said, coming out of her hiding place along with Soundwave.

Prowl glared at her and held you closer. "I'll take that as a yes." she laughed.

"But are you willing to fight for her?" Megatron stated, making himself known.

"What do you want Megatron." Optimus snapped after he had spotted the Decepticon's leader. 

Megatrons dermas twisted into a wicked smirk, "Are you aware of the courting rules?" Everyone stood still, shocked and disgusted. Zelra had heard of the outrages custom among the gods. It's rules utterly moronic and unfair.

"If multiple gods wish to court a bride they can fight for her and the winner claims her as their partner." he states wickedly, making eye contact with you.

You didn't want to with him, no matter what. He was cruel, unjust, rude and evil. You couldn't even go near him without wishing to be somewhere else.

"Then I, Starscream god of mischief challenge you for her Megatron." Starscream yelled. Standing behind Megatron with his female clone, who did a facepalm and looked at you apologetically. she had met you once, you both had a short conversation and she thought you were a good femme. She just wished she could escape Starscream and the rest of the clones. At times she wondered how she even came from a part of Starscream.