Chapter 15

Nathan's POV

I didn't think she would get so mad. I got off the couch. I didn't sleep at all, thinking about how Adri yelled at me. Sure it wasn't the first time, but it was the first time when we really meant something to each other. I sighed and laid back down. I don't want to get up, at least not yet. I heard a door open and I saw something being thrown. Jay opened his room and saw me before smiling and walking into Adri's room. I felt bad I really did, but I don't know what she does to me. It's not that I hate her. It's that I love her so much that it drives me insane.

Adriana's POV

Jay walked in and closed the door behind him before bringing me the shoe I had thrown. "Were you going to crawl if I didn't pay attention?" I smile at him. "Maaaaaaaaybe." Jay laughed and I smile big. I had missed this. When I could just talk to Jay as if nothing wrong had happened. Back when we were brother and sister and nothing in this world could ever bring us down. "What do I do Jay? I don't know what to do with him anymore." I said and he laid down next to me. "Well Nathan is a pretty weird kid, but I can talk to him right now if you want." he said and I hugged him. "I'm sorry Jay. For being so stupid. For letting you go and not loving you like I should've-" "Sum---" "no let me finish!" I yelled. I heard Jay sighed and I grabbed his hand. "I don't know why I let you go. I shouldn't have, but we agreed to be on good terms. Brother and Sister again. But Jay sometimes when I look at you I regret everything. I regret letting you fall for me when I knew I had that bit of feelings for Nathan. And the boy drives me insane. I don't even know why I like him. You were so kind and gentle. Well you are. If only I had seen that in the eyes of love I know I could've loved you. I'm sorry that I failed you in that department. I'm sorry." Jay just hugged me tighter as I cried my eyes out. Nathan had to be the cause of this. I could've loved Jay. I could've been happy with him. But I love Nathan. I do. More than I thought I could. "But I love you Summer and right now that's all that matters." I nodded against Jays chest. "I love you too." I said as I sat up. "I'll go talk to Nathan first then we'll see where to go from there." I nodded and Jay left me in my room. I threw my head back on my pillow.

Nathan's POV

I got up from the couch and walked over to Adri's room. I had to apologise to both Jay and Adriana anyway. I got close to the door, but stayed when I heard they were still talking. "But I love you Summer and right now that's all that matters." I heard Jay say. I backed up when I heard Adri's sweet voice. "I love you too." I shook my head and ran. I jumped on the couch and just wrapped myself in my blanket. They still loved each other and I can't do anything about it. Until I felt a hand on my back. "Nathan," it was Jay. "What! What do you want?" I said. I sat up, but Jay was already sitting. "Coming here was a mistake. I'll leave you an Adriana alone. So that you two can have a wonderful life!" I got up and went for the door. Jay pulled me back. "Nathan listen to yourself. You love her! Were you really just going to walk away from her!" He said. I looked down at my shoes. "But I heard you both. You two love each other." I whispered. Jay sighed and let go of me. "She doesn't love me in that way. She loves you. Now why don't you come, sit down and we'll talk about this. Summer doesn't want to come out of her room yet." I nodded and sat down.

"Summer explained to me what happened and she knows, well thinks she overreacted," I looked at Jay. I have been trying to convince myself that, that's what happened that day. That Adriana just overreacted when she saw me with that fan, but then she said I didn't care. "I like to think she did," then I thought about it. "It was getting intense though. I think if she hadn't appeared. I don't know what would've happened. I do care about her, deeply. She means everything to me and I know I should admit that it was all my fault because it was. I know girls will be girls and blow up like that, but with Adriana I wouldn't mind." I looked up since I was looking down at the floor to see Adri there. "You really mean it?" She asked. I smiled and grabbed her hand as I got up. "I really super dooper. Cross my heart. Pinky Promise mean it." Adri chuckled and I smile. "So am I forgiven?" I ask her. She looked at me in the eye. "Am I forgiven?" She asked back. I laughed, but nodded. "Good then you are too." I hugged her and was about to kiss her when Jay said, "Excuse me no PDA in my home." We all laughed and we all just talked as if nothing had actually happened.