Chapter 18

Nathan's POV
After a few more weeks I noticed the change in my Adri. She didn't want to go out with me as much as she did. She preferred staying indoors. She didn't want to go to the dance studio alone like she had always done most of the time. She just wasn't herself. Jay was thinking about giving the studio to Adri, but if the bands getting back together... We aren't even sure yet. No, I think we're ready. We did promise the TWFanmily and we have to keep it. It was only a break. Only a break. I took out my phone and put the password in for the band account. I rang up Jay, Tom, Max, and Seev as we concluded how we wanted to put this together.
@thewanted: Guess who's back bitches?
I tweeted it and saw the replies we were getting. It got retweeted and favourited. I smiled as I logged into my account. I started to mess around with twitter when I finally decided to pay Adriana a visit. After all with her living with Jay, it's the best of both worlds.

Adriana's POV
I cut my hair as I took the gum out of it. Some other fans thought it was funny to spit gum in my hair. They weren't girls, they were boys. I took my hair and threw it in the trash as I got in the shower. I knew it was official. The Wanted is back. Can't wait for more hate! :/

Jay's POV
"Yeah she should be here," I told Nathan as we both walked inside my house. I ran into him on my way here. "I'll go check," he nodded as I went to her room. I heard the water running, meaning Summer was taking a shower.
"Jay, do you think something is up with Adri?" I sat down next to Nath.
"Why?"
"She won't tell me, but I know something is bothering her."
"You want me to ask?"
"If you don't mind Jay."
"You ask her first. Just see if she tells you." He nodded and Summer came out. Newly clothed, rubbing her hair with a towel.

"Hi, love," Nathan said as he stood up.
"Hey Nath," they had a quick kiss and sat down as I turned the Telly on.
"Nathan," I spoke up.
"Hmm."
"You think we might have to go on a mini tour?" I watched as him and Summer looked at each other for a long time.
"To be honest with you Jay. I think you'll go on a tour," Summer replied instead. I nodded and got back to the show. They're going to miss each other.
------------------------------------------
Adriana's POV
"I guess we got lucky that the girlfriends get to tag along this time," I said as I sat in the bus with Nathan's arm around my shoulder.
"Yes, we all got lucky this time," Nathan answered, gently placing a kiss on my lips. "We're here, so why don't you stay here until we all get down. You can meet me in there." I nodded and stayed behind with all the other girlfriends as I watched them get down.

"First tour?" Nareesha asked. I shook my head. Nathan had a mini-tour during our so far seven month relationship now.
"Fans hate me though," I told them as I looked out the window at the fans, "and I don't think I'll survive this tour."