06

"We're gonna have lots of fun at this place, Yeonjun." Suyun said excitedly.

"Which place exactly?" Yeonjun asked as he got inside of the car.

Suyun steps inside next, throwing her bag at the seat next to her. "You'll see."

"Still haven't change, huh? Still full of surprises." Yeonjun said, smiling.

"Well, yeah. I am 'Suyun' after all." Suyun said as she shrugged her shoulders. "Enough chit-chat. Let's have some fun."

"Lezzgetit!"

Both laughed as they drove off. Turning the radio on, they sang their lungs out when their favorite songs came out.

"Areumdaweo ni jeonbureul deonjyeobwa meotjige~ gibun joeun tteulim neukkyeojini~" Suyun sang along.

"Rocket Punch?"

Suyun gasped nodding her head. "Their fame is growing! Yass! Mah Queens!"

"Aish. The worst."

Suyun's eyes widened. "Excuse me?"

"Just kidding. I swear there's this girl named, Yeonhee? Was that it?"

Suyun nodded her head. "Yeah, and?"

"She's so pretty! Being bisexual is fun. You get to have a liking on both genders." Yeonjun said.

"Yeah! I totally agree! Like her cute features just makes her cuter. Also, you're bisexual? Not surprised." Suyun said.

"Well, yeah. I realized I was, when I was on 7th Grade, but never told anyone."

Suyun hummed while nodding her head. "So, how about, Beomgyu?"

"What about him?"

"Doesn't just sound harsh?" Suyun said, before continuing. "Anyways, you like him don't you?"

Yeonjun raised a brow. "Is this what you just wanted for tonight? To know about this? Well, my answer's, No."

"No... and c'mon. Why not? You both look good together." Suyun said.

"Because..." Yeonjun said before sighing. "...when I love, I'm always at pain in the end."

"Oh." Suyun said and silence spreads around them. "Anyways, we're here." Suyun said as soon as they arrived to their destination.

Yeonjun stepped outside, followed by Suyun, as he looked around in awe. "Wow. This place is beautiful." Yeonjun said, but soon enough realized the silence that unfold around him. He looked behind him to see no sign of Suyun. He, then, checked the car. Unfortutately, there was still no sign of her.

"Suyun-ah. Where are you?"

A strong gust of wind came rushing, making him cover his eyes, in result.

Soon, when the strong wind subsided, he noticed how the place have changed.

"Yeonjun." A voice said, feeling weak as if a call for help.

"Yeonjun."

He was back at his place. "Huh? How-" He was cut off when he saw Beomgyu coming down the stairs holding his waist as blood gushed out through it.

"Beomgyu!" Yeonjun ran towards the poor man. "Beomgyu, what happened? Why are you bleeding? Beomgyu."

Beomgyu fell, Yeonjun acting fast by catching him and laying his head on his arms. "He... he's..."

Suddenly, a figure stepped out from the darkness.

"We meet again, Choi Yeonjun."

"How did you-" Yeonjun was cut by Beomgyu when he coughed out blood.

"Beomgyu."

"Beomgyu!"

Yeonjun gasps as beads of sweat fell from his face.

He's back.

"What did you see?"

Yeonjun turned around.

"Suyun-ah. What... what was that?" Yeonjun asked, weak on his knees.

"The consequences of your action." Suyun said.

"W-what?" Yeonjun stuttered out breathing heavily.

Suddenly, he felt his chest, as if it was burning inside. He clenched at it as he looked at Suyun. "What is happening?"

Suyun looked at Yeonjun as a glare grew on her face.

"Beomgyu."

------------------------------------

"Taehyun."

"Whew. It's been a long time since I was tasked to kill an immortal like you. But it was never hard for me." Taehyun said as he looked at the scythe that he held on his hand as he smirked. Taehyun looked straight at Beomgyu. "It was a piece of cake."

Taehyun came running towards Beomgyu and pinned him to a wall. "Its over for you, now. Choi Beomgyu."

"Let... me.. go." Beomgyu struggled, trying to get rid of the other's hand that wrapped its fingers around his neck.

"Its your time. Say goodbye." Taehyun said as he cast his scythe to appear.

Then, the door came slamming open.

"Beomgyu!"

And in an instant, the reaper's strong grip around Beomgyu's neck loosened, finally letting go, making Beomgyu fall to the ground. "Well, you came just in time."

"Beomgyu." Yeonjun ran towards Beomgyu, caressing his back. "Are you okay?" Beomgyu nodded his head in reply.

"To die." Taehyun whispered with pure evil lingering on his voice.

"NO!"

Taehyun raised his scythe, then, swinging it before it hits his victim's body.

A blade piercing through flesh was heard.

Yeonjun gasped. His breathe hitching.

"No!"