19

"Gyu! We're about to leave." Yeonjun called out.

"Yeah. I'm coming. Jeez luis." Beomgyu huffed.

"Hurry up!" Yeonjun yelled.

"Here I am. Let's go." Beomgyu insisted as he started to walk out the door.

Yeonjun was only able to smile at Beomgyu's cute actions.

They started to approach the service and soon, climbed on in and find a seat where they can sit together.

"Are you sure we haven't forgotten anything? Clothes, bags, condo-"

"Yah!" Beomgyu stopped him, which grabbed attention from the others that took the bus.

Yeonjun laughed. He liked to tease the other. Just his reaction made his day. "You should have seen your face."

"Well, you shouldn't be making jokes like that." Beomgyu crossed his arms.

"Awe~ C'mon. Don't be angry. I'm sorry." Yeonjun said, holding back his laughs.

"Jeez. I just hate how much I can't resist you." Beomgyu said. Yeonjun shrugged at his remarks.

The rest of the ride was silent, more likely, sleeping and snoring by the two. Though, both was sleeping safe and sound.

Once they had arrived, Yeonjun immediately flopped himself on the bed.

"Yah. You still got some unpacking to do." Beomgyu said and Yeonjun graoned in reply, his voice sounding muffled because of his buried head.

He forcefully pulled up his body and did as he was told. He took his bag to his room and put them back to their original places. He took his phone out and seen the images they both took together.

At the beach.

At the park.

Inside the hotel room.

Even the picture of Beomgyu sleeping.

He smiled at the beautiful pictures and thought of the beautiful places they could go. "Beomgyu." Yeonjun called out, with a smile plastered on his face.

But, there was no reply.

"Beomgyu?"

"Gyu?"

"Chestnut?"

He called out again and again, but still no reply, so he decided to check on him on his room.

He opened the door and snuck his head in. "Gyu?"

Beomgyu stood right at the center of the room, as his knees wobbled and fell on the ground.

Yeonjun ran to his aid. Yeonjun was confused but, dominantly concerned for the other. "Beomgyu? What.. what happened? Did something bad happen? You know you can tell me right?" But, Beomgyu did not reply.

He helped Beomgyu up. He held his shoulder looking straight at his eyes. "Beomgyu, is there something you're not telling me?"

Beomgyu hung his head. His face showed pure guilt and sadness.

"Gyu?" Yeonjun pleaded.

Beomgyu gulped. "I'm..." He started to sob, as his tears started to flow down his face.

"Gyu? What's wrong?"

"I'm... I'm leaving, Yeonjun."

Yeonjun didn't believe it. But, he could feel tears started to form in his eyes. "What are you talking about? Beomgyu.."

"I mean I'm leaving today, Yeonjun. This world... I'm about to leave." Beomgyu started to cry hard.

Yeonjun felt his tears that threatened to come out, started to fall down. "But, you promised, Gyu. You promised we'd travel the world together. You-you told me we'd still cuddle e-each other, sleep t-together."

"You can do it with somebody else, Junie.."

"I can't do anything of those if its not you, Gyu. I-I can't be happy without you by my side. Its not going to be the same without you, Gyu." Yeonjun hiccuped. "Gyu, please don't leave me."

"Junie.." Beomgyu caressed his cheek as Yeonjun held unto it. "For a very long time in my life have I searched and looked for my love. Everytime I tried, everything turned into a mistake. At that point, I vowed to never let my heart fall for another person again." Beomgyu wiped the tears of Yeonjun, as his lips curved into a smile, quivering. "But, Yeonjun. You were the only one who broke the walls I've built for a very long time. You softened my heart that once completely turned into a stone."

Yeonjun kept on weeping. His heart ached. He could never bare to see him leave.

"I suffered a lot looking for you, Junie. So, please, allow me, one more time, to hurt you."

"If you truly love me, you'd never hurt me the way others did to hurt you. You'd never leave me."

"Yeonjun, I'll never leave you. I will forever be in your heart." Beomgyu pointed at his chest.

"But, that hurts me more. Knowing that you're not by my side anymore and you're the only one that is in my mind, it breaks my heart."

"Junie. Please, I want you to be strong..." He paused. "..for us."

Beomgyu pulled him into a warm embrace. "I love you, Yeonjun."

Yeonjun cried out more. "I love you, too, Beomgyu and I always will."

With one swift move, Yeonjun was crushing Beomgyu into a tight embrace. He never wanted to see someone so close to his heart to leave. "You are the only one that I got." He sobs relentlessly. "And forever will be. Until, the time you come back, I will wait for you."

Beomgyu felt a smile crawl against his face as his leave draw closer.

"Do you promise me?" Beomgyu wipes the tears that fell from Yeonjun's eyes, as Yeonjun held onto it, firmly.

"I promise."

And at a quick amount of time, Beomgyu had faded into thin air. His body dissolved as it flows with the cold air breeze.

Yeonjun fell to the ground as his sobs turned into harsh ones. He cried out loudly, bawling his eyes out. No matter how much he wanted to tell himself, accept what has happened, he couldn't. His heart, shattered into tiny pieces, as his tears fell from his eyes, neverending.

'Until the end of time, you'll forever be the Chestnut that fills up my whole world.'

THE END

------------------------------

EPILOGUE COMES NEXT GUYS!!

HMM...