17

"Is there something wrong?" Yeonjun asked, tilting his head.

His fists turned white from clenching his fist. "Everything is wrong Yeonjun."

"What?" Yeonjun was confused. He had clearly no clue of what the other is talking about. "What do you mean?"

Beomgyu rolls his eyes in frustration. He puts his hands on his hips, as he lets out an exasperated sigh. "Yeonjun. Do you seriously see me in your dreams?! I know its kinda out of nowhere, but if you do, you would know. You would know the reason why they should not be together!"

"Yah. Beomgyu. Aren't you going a little way to the top? They-"

"HE KILLED HUENING KAI!" Beomgyu screamed.

"What? What? Who killed who?" Soobin said through the screen.

Without hesitation, Beomgyu took his phone and ended the call.

"Yah! Beomgyu!"

"What?!" Beomgyu turned to look at Yeonjun. Beomgyu's eyes was being filled with tears. "Because of him, he made my life miserable. He killed the only man I love, Yeonjun. Which part in that sentence do you not understand?! How can you be so stupid?"

Yeonjun was completely fed up with his words. His words that strike like knives to his heart. Yeonjun let out a distressed huff.  "Beomgyu." He looked at Beomgyu, his eyes filling with water. "I, too, have a heart of myself. I would understand. I know how it feels to lose that one you live with all your heart. Trust me, I know. Sure, I can be stubborn and my mind process slower than yours, but calling me stupid is the worst way you could put it."

Yeonjun's tears started to fall down. His heart was broken. "If you think I'm that stupid, than I guess you're better off without me." Yeonjun walked out of the scene, moving to a place where he could find peace, to repair his heart that had broke into tiny pieces.

Beomgyu was left still standing on his place. His tears suddenly started flowing down his rosy cheeks. How could he have foolishly let himself get taken over by his anger?

'How many more times do I have to hurt him?' Beomgyu thought to himself.

"More than the grudge you hold towards me."

Beomgyu was startled as he saw Taehyun from the side of his eyes. Beomgyu immediately moved his attention to where he was.

"Long time no see, Choi Beomgyu."

Beomgyu still felt the guilt in his heart. At this point, all he wanted to happen was just to get taken away by the reaper. "What do you want? If you plan to take me away, then just do it. I can't bare to see him getting hurt by me, again and again and again."

Taehyun chuckled. "That's not what I plan to do." Taehyun moved closer to Beomgyu. "I'm here to inform you that someone you hold close to your heart is in danger." Taehyun approached his ears. "Tip of advice. I would try to find him by now." Taehyun whispered to his ears, as he smirked disappearing in the darkness.

Beomgyu thought of someone that Taehyun was probably referring to. Until it hit him.

'I would try to find him by now.'

"Yeonjun."

---------------------------------

Here you go guys!! An update!!!

Its shorter than any chapters in this book.

But, I hope you like it!!

P.S. For me this was the worst chapter. LOL.

Signing out. Peace!