14

"Ugh. I'm full." Yeonjun groans. He turns to look at Beomgyu who was stuffing his face with cake.

"What?" Beomgyu asked, his mouth still full..

Yeonjun chuckled. "Nothing. You just look.." He paused for a second, as if thinking. "Cute."

Beomgyu's face tinted red upon hearing the other's compliment. "H-hey. Don't talk like that." He said, his voice soft, looking away.

Yeonjun could only coo at his small cute actions. "I can't help it. Its the truth."

Beomgyu looked at him sternly. "Hey. If you're trying to flirt with me, do it to somebody else."

"I don't want to." Yeonjun pouted, acting cutely.

Beomgyu cringed at Yeonjun's action and rolled his eyes. "Why? You're doing it with me, so, why?"

"Because I know you will be jealous and I don't want to see you jealous."

Beomgyu scoffed. "As if. I don't get jealous."

"Yeah. Sure." Yeonjun smiled, rolling his eyes.

"Hey! I really don't! Can't you get that inside your head?!" Beomgyu screamed.

When:

"Hey, Yeonjun. Do you mind if I ask you to hang out with me tomorrow?" Yeji came.

"Oh, of course-"

"Yes. He does." Beomgyu cuts him off. Yeonjun looks at Beomgyu. "Can't you see he's busy? And besides we have SOMEWHERE to go tomorrow." Beomgyu said emphasizing his words.

Yeonjun, instantly catching up with what he meant, he nodded. "Yeah. Sorry, Yeji. Maybe next time. Surely, I can make it up to you, right?"

Yeji nodded. "Sure. I understand." Yeji replied, then, walks off.

Beomgyu 'tsk's, as a sigh left his mouth. "What did I tell you about her? How stubborn are you?"

"Mmhm. Sure. Just admit it. You're jealous." Yeonjun replies smugly.

"What?! No way. Who would I be jealous with anyways?" Beomgyu defended.

Yeonjun rolls his eyes. He pats his legs before standing up. "Well, if we are out of something to talk about, I'll be going now. I kinda want to rest. My tum-tum is aching a bit." Yeonjun pouts patting his stomach.

"Yeah, yeah. Go. I don't care." Beomgyu replied waving him off.

Yeonjun was about to leave when, he immediately, out if nowhere, thought of something.

Beomgyu was back to stuffing his face with foods, when he felt something soft land on his cheeks.

Beomgyu immediately turned red. "What the fuck was that for?!"

"What is?" Yeonjun asked innocently.

"Th-that kiss!" Beomgyu screamed.

Yeonjun shrugged. "Just a little gift from me." Yeonjun smirked.

"Hey! Oh my gosh." Beomgyu screamed out to Yeonjun when he left.

Yeonjun chuckled to himself. "Cute."