16

Beomgyu woke up from the chirping of birds with on open window as the sunlight gently hit his face.

He groans softly, covering his face. From his perspective, he was able to see the view of the sea. The white sand, the blue sea that glistened through the daylight, and a shirtless Yeonjun.

Wait-

Beomgyu rubbed his eyes trying to figure out if what he was viewing was right or wrong.

He approached the window, looking at the boy's body carefully.

"Wh-why is he like that early in the morning?"

Meanwhile, Yeonjun was listening to some music that would fit perfectly to his everyday routine.

Exercise and after get some rest, then, eat breakfast. Its that easy though. The only thing that isn't is properly picking his food for his supposedly diet.

"Veggie salad or donuts. I had donuts the last time." He paused for a while, debating on what to eat for his breakfast. "Another one, won't hurt wouldn't it?"

"Yah!"

Yeonjun turned to the direction of the voice. "Beomgyu. You're early."

"You'd get sick without a shirt on. Its quite cold, you know." Beomgyu said as he gives him a shirt to wear.

"Thanks. I was kinda getting cold." Yeonjun said, shivering a bit.

"Yet, you never planned to go back to put some shirt on? Do you have a death wish?"

"I was planning to." He paused before smiling awkwardly. "After, I finished choosing what to eat for breakfast." 

Beomgyu looked at him confused. "Don't you eat all mentioned in the menu?"

"Hey. I don't." Yeonjun pouted.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes. "Sure. I ain't arguing with anyone this early in the morning. I'm getting donuts."

"I was kinda planning to get veggie salad, but donuts sounds better." Yeonjun answered. (A/n: Sure.)

"Okay, then." Beomgyu said as he left with flaming hot cheeks.

Yeonjun shrugged his shoulders to himself.

Just think of it as a habit, I guess.

Anyways,

Yeonjun wiped the sweat from his neck as he headed back to their shared room.

Yeonjun flopped himself down on the bed. "Tired..." Yeonjun pouted.

He checks his phone, only to see he was bombarded with texts by Soobin.

SOOBine: Hey! I'm getting something for Kai this Christmas. Do you have any suggestions?

SOOBine: Hey!

SOOBine: Yeonjun!

SOOBine: Yeonjuniee!

SOOBine: JUNIEEEAAAAAA!

SOOBine: Nevermind. I found something cute!

SOOBine: Thanks, anyways.

Yeonjun chuckled to himself.

'Kai.'

He tilts his head to the side. It felt like he has heard of the name from somewhere.

Just.. unsure where.

Then, Beomgyu came in with the foods in hand. "Yah. You know how heavy it was for me to carry this all by myself? Very heavy."

Yeonjun smiles, putting his phone down, standing up to help Beomgyu. "Oh, sorry. I didn't know you'd be buying this much."

"Tsk."

Yeonjun chuckles. "Maybe if you had told me, then I could've come along with you to carry these heavy things. Besides, it doesn't weigh too much."

Beomgyu raised him a brow. "Seriously? Right infront of my salad?" Beomgyu said raising his arm that looked skinnier than Yeonjun's.

"You.. well you.." Yeonjun pauses for a while. "You need some working out." Yeonjun continued.

"Yeah. No shit, sherlock." Beomgyu said, but he knew deep down inside, it was his fault he had a body like this. I mean, its just natural to feel lazy to do exercises that will consume up all your energy later on.. right?

"Well, let's eat." Yeonjun proposed.

"I wish he really did propose." Beomgyu sighed.

"Hmm? Who were you talking to?"

"I'm talking to some people who knows our story." Beomgyu replied.

"What?" Yeonjun was clearly confused.

"Nothing. Just eat."

Suddenly, Yeonjun's phone buzzed, signalling an incoming call.

Yeonjun took his phone out, accepting the call.

"Yah!" Soobin started.

"Sorry, I was kinda busy." Yeonjun excused.

"Sure. Anyways.." Soobin looked to the side. He was talking to someone, as if trying to convince him on doing something, since his usual pouty face appeared, when he wants things done in his command.

"Is that Huening Kai?"

Beomgyu stood up as an immediate reaction, upon hearing the boy's name.

"Huening.. Kai?"

Yeonjun looked at Beomgyu. "Yeah? He's Soobin's boyfriend. I guess for a year now."

Beomgyu clearly looked infuriated.

'What the fuck are they doing dating each other?'

He clenched his fists as he awaited to return home for his sweet revenge.

----------------
(A/n:)

Sorry this chapter has been short, but I hope this fills up the missing days I wasn't able to update.

I'm terribly sorry for leaving you hanging on the last chapter.

Baeunmin, out...