18

Beomgyu looked through walls, hallways, rooms, but still no sign of Yeonjun. He was getting more anxious.

'Where could he be?'

He still haven't given up looking for the boy. "Yeonjun!" Beomgyu called out his name, in attempt to see if Yeonjun would reply to his call.

But, the answer was still no.

He walked through the thick glass door, leading to the beach. He thought if there was one place Yeonjun would go, its probably at the beach.

He sighed in relief. He saw Yeonjun, sitting near the beach's surface, as the waves hit the land; Yeonjun letting them run to his feet.

Beomgyu knew how vulnerable Yeonjun was. He knew how sensitive Yeonjun was, but he never considered them as his flaws. He considered them as a reason that made him who he is and made him perfect just the way he is. Beomgyu loved everything about the boy.

He slowly made his way to Yeonjun, joining him in viewing the sight of the setting sun, that made the water glitter and scheme of every color.

Yeonjun was startled by his presence but shrugged it off and scoffed. "What are you doing here?"

Beomgyu did not reply, instead he continued to stare at the sea, appreciating every inch of its beauty. Beomgyu chuckled.

Yeonjun raise him a brow. "What's funny?"

Beomgyu chuckles in reply. "Nothing. Its just.." He paused, looking with awe at the view. "We're lucky to have been blessed with such beautiful gifts and our obligation is to take good care of these blessings that this world have offered. But, instead, we completely forget about the obligation and abuse it." Beomgyu looks at Yeonjun. "Just like you."

Yeonjun felt himself blush at the statement of the other. "W-what?"

Beomgyu smiled, as he chuckled. "I love how you made me feel all giddy when our eyes meet. I love how the butterflies in my stomach come alive when I'm next to you. You gave me feeling I never felt. And I love the way you made me feel." Beomgyu stated, with a lot of sincerity in his tone. Beomgyu looked into his eyes. "But, I seem to cause a lot of pain to the angel that is infront of me."

Yeonjun felt himself blush more. "B-beomgyu."

"Yeonjun. If I.." Beomgyu felt hesitant. He smiled, pushing his hair back. "If I told you I love you, would you tell me you feel the same?"

Yeonjun was completely shocked at the sudden confession of Beomgyu.

"I-I know-"

"I do, Gyu. I do." Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun. "I did for a long time now. What was the kiss for if it meant I didn't?" Yeonjun replied.

They both stared at each others eyes, taking in the view that was right infront of their eyes. Yeonjun started to move closer, approaching the other's plump lips with his. With one swift move, their lips met. Yeonjun gently held unto the crook of Beomgyu's neck. The world seemed to have stopped revolving around them. The kiss was filled with love and affection.

They pulled apart as they catched their breathe. Yeonjun stared at Beomgyu's face, loving every inch and imperfection that was painted on his face. "Choi Beomgyu. I love you, too."

Beomgyu smiled. "Would you still?"

Yeonjun looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" Yeonjun smiled after.

"Would you still tell me you love me..." Beomgyu paused. He was scared of what the consequences would be. "...if I told you my stay here in this world is.. ending near? Would you cry for me? Would you miss me?" The expression on Beomgyu's face was accompanied with sadness.

Yeonjun smiled, sighing at the other. Beomgyu looked at him with anticipation. "Come here." Yeonjun offered, as he held out both his hands, to give him the warmest embrace anyone could ask for.

Beomgyu reacted, quickly. He forced his body to get imprisoned between Yeonjun's arms.

"I would do anything you'd want me to do." Yeonjun started. "I'd be strong for us, Beomgyu. Even if you have to leave, I will always and forever love you, my sweet chestnut."

Beomgyu couldn't help but giggle at the cheesy nickname. "Chestnut? Where'd that come from?"

Yeonjun chuckled. "Because.. you're sweet.. and well.." Yeonjun smirked, afterwards. He went closer to Beomgyu's, whispering: "...I'd like to eat you day and night."

Beomgyu felt his face get hot. He was completely startled of Yeonjun's confidence. "Y-yah!"

Yeonjun laughed. "Just kidding."

Beomgyu scoffed at him. "Pervert."

"And you're treating me dinner. Because you've hurt me with your words." Yeonjun said.

Beomgyu groaned. "Jeez. Alright."

"Then, I'll be stupid forever so you can treat me always to dinner." Yeonjun said.

"Hey!" Beomgyu yelled, to which Yeonjun replied with a laugh.

----------------

'Ending' is about to get its real ending.

Yes, that's right. Ending is near to end.

Probably prepare some tissues, to wipe the cringe away for next chapter.. I guess.

Baeunmin, out. Peace!