03

A day started miserably like the past three weeks. he counted it like that just because he had to walk to school regardless of not being at fault.

he swore to hate Yuna more even if they punished him worse than ever.

no matter what a girl who meant nothing to his family always won against him.

just because she acted to be innocent, and he was his true self. they always blamed him for everything happening. why? because he looks stronge? little did they know Jungkook was on the verge of breaking down.

a heavy sigh escaped his parted lips as he leaned against the window. he envied the smily expression of the people walking on the side walks. 'why can't i be the same?'

nobody was aware what existed inside his strong beating heart was nothing but an ached soul. the happy facade only existed because he was afraid to show his weakness. it was a fear he grew up with watching his mother dealing with it daily. he didn't want to be the same.

as the bus stopped his thoughts ended with it. his agog eyes wondered away to the faces on the other bus that drove by. surprisingly he smiled at the sight of a specific one. 'stupid!..'

she had the same small smile sitting by the window at the back that brought back all the things they did in a short amount of time to his mind.

it was out of his control that he found himself walking out of the bus, and followed the blind girl who had her head lowered trusting her cane to safely help her walk.

he smirked and held onto his backpack straps, and that moment she dropped her book was when he realized he had school too. "oh shit.." he turned to the bus-stop but it was already gone.

'great!..just great' he swears mentally registering that he for sure will be late, yet his eyes trailed back to find her further away from where he stood.

now he was stuck in two options, either to go back to school and won't bring more troubles to himself, or to follow her and forget other things by talking with her.

he smiled mischievously thinking he didn't want to go to hell yet. thus he briskly ran to catch up with her, moreover; he kept looking at her side profile saying nothing just holding his backpack straps trying to match his feet with hers secretly.

gladly she had her earphones tucked in listening to a calm song, if not he was probably exposed as someone called out his name. he cursed holding to a stop, before turning to his friend who was surprised seeing him there.

"what are you doing here?" Kangmin demanded for a reason approaching him. after the breakup rumors were out Jungkook found him going back to his usual behavior and became best friends once more.

the sudden question that brought him out in a cold sweat kangmin looked at his side seeing jennie. he looked at his terrified friend puzzled. "who's she?since when you befriend people like her?" he forwarded yet another risky question that Jungkook was afraid how to answer it.

he looked back and forth between his eyes and just sighed pulling his annoyed expression back on. "i won't come to school today I've got other thing to take care of" he caressed his nape seeing the suspiciousness in his eyes, before looking at the distance between him and her.

kangmin refused to believe him as he crossed his arms and raised his eyebrow cockily "then why you already wear you uniform!" Jungkook sighed flicking his forehead making him whimper in pain.

"you can cover it for me right? the teachers shouldn't know I'm not there they'll make troubles at home later" he turned to her once more, but this time he didn't see her. just before kangmin could utter another word he patted his back, and ran away from him.