14

The school cafeteria was full, every seat were taken by the blabbering students whom each held different expressions whilst chatting over different topics. it was supposed to be calm to eat, but imagine the chaos they made along side the spoons hitting the plates.

for them it felt like eternity sitting opposite of his friend was Jungkook who was playing with his food that was supposed to be eaten by now, but the words and sentences that left his friends mouth were disturbing him.

"you never realized it, did you?" Kangmin spoke nonchalantly before filling up his mouth with the sandwich he got. he has been talking over and over about the same thing throughout the day but the blank stare from Jungkook he realized he wasn't even close to make him understand.

he gulped down the bite and stared right back at his emotionless eyes "help me understand you Jungkook, because i don't recognize you anymore" getting a scoff from the other he knew he had to give the evidences he got unless he won't admit his crime soon.

"when was the last time you bullied someone?" he dared him to say but Jungkook just shrugged resting his gaze back onto the bowl of rice in front of him. "exactly. the weak ones are turning into dominants now. why do you let them be!?"

kangmin has once more lost the track of his friend, and believe it or not he hated it. it's been three weeks since the last time they hang out together, he felt like he doesn't know him anymore. the frustration got him to a point where he doubt his feeling to Yuna.

she like always stuck around them, but jungkook no longer pushed her away. he was afraid that he might've fallen for her.

"where did the monster inside you gone to?" he poked his chest where his heart laid below, but all he got was a soft smile. a smile that wasn't easy to bring upon his lips now got used to stay for awhile.

he became bothered at how his friend accused him of things he wasn't aware of, and after taking a huge amount of rice into his mouth he spoke "what are you even talking about? i am still me.." but Kangmin doubted it.

it was written on his face that disappointed jungkook. if not for his father calling at that second he would've got angry at him for the accusations.

as much as he hated the little misunderstanding between him and Kangmin he moreover hated on his father whom only called for something he needed and not what makes Jungkook happy.

like any times before Yuna approached them carrying her lunch box, but got surprised when Jungkook stood to leave. "to where?" she asked. but he just walked away answering his father's call, before she could lay a hand on him.

she sat down angrily right beside where Jungkook should be. she hated the eyes of the student who pitied her for being ignored by her boyfriend just now.

Kangmin looked down at his empty plate trying to distract himself from the bad tempered girl before making everything worse between them. as she sighed annoyedly he glanced at her for a millisecond before looking away right after.

got embarrassed when she caught him staring.

he wasn't the one too blame she was the definition of beauty. her piercing hazel eyes, her perfectly pointed nose to her plump rosy lips of hers he embraced all her perfections.

along side her imperfections that she tried to hide a lot. such as her low marks that she used money for them just so she can seem smart in school, or her natural tan skin color that she used makeup to cover it. he loved it all.