32

"Ugh!!" Jennie groaned closing her book of more than two hundred pages before throwing her head back onto the pillows annoyed. she hated surprises, of whenever someone told her they had an exam tomorrow without her knowing.

the amount of books and papers on her bed made a total mess that she lost her interest in studying. she started to think why she ever liked to be a law student, because apparently she didn't enjoy memorizing those heavy dusty books in their library.

she closed her eyes massaging her head on sides slowly and her stomach started to growl in starvation even though she had dinner not long ago. "good! I'll turn into a pig failed lawyer"

her phone buzzed somewhere receiving a message disturbing her thoughts. she groaned once more crying like a baby, but of course no tears were involved.

she after many minutes of debating wether or not move. lazily reached out to grab her phone on the nightstand, and when she did a wide grin lightened her face as if she wasn't the one complaining how hard life was.

Jungkook:- do you have time to talk?

they exchanged their phone numbers after that day. but she didn't expect him to send any messages that soon since the first two days she received none when she expected it. now that he finally did, she couldn't be happier.

Jennie:- yes..what's up?

her stomach flipped in excitement, and to stop those tickling sensation she laid down on her stomach feet up in the air biting her lip waiting for his reply. Jungkook on the other hand, felt quite good when she replied back so quick. he was afraid that she might ignore his texts. gladly she didn't.

Jungkook:- nothing..just wanted to know what you were doing later tonight

she quickly went on her knees looking around her bed noticing the mess her books and papers made. there were many chapters left she should memorize before sleeping. she sighed and dropped herself back on her pillows tapping her fingers on the screen with a mischievous smile appearing.

Jennie:- just chilling. I've got nothing to do, why?

she put her phone down biting on her nails of what would be his reason, and just when the screen lightened once again her heart skipped a beat.

Jungkook:- i was wondering if you would like to go grab something for dinner with me.

her heart fasten up and she was left amazed that kept reading it over and over again, but why was she like that? she wondered. he wasn't asking her out on a date, and she already had a boyfriend. when she took too long to answer Jungkook grew worried that sent another message to come clean.

Jungkook:- just to make the awkwardness between us break, because you know! we have to spend many more days together to gain your memory back.

she didn't know why, but that extra excuse made her excitement go. it was strange for a girl in relationship to not mind someone asking her out on date, but it was jungkook!. and at the second thought she smiled seeing how concerned he was trying to get her what she wanted for years.

she left him on seen throwing her phone on her bed before running out of her room. she couldn't wait to hear what he had for her about their past, or her previous experiences while eating.

in the kitchen stood Nayoung with her back to the door washing the dishes. jennie smiled mischievously walking behind her quietly. "mom I'll go out" she mumbled resting her chin on her shoulder looking at her soupy hands.