Epilogue

His phone kept buzzing in his pocket signaling a new messages has added to the other hundreds. he cared-less about it as he slide his hands in his front pockets.

the weather was fine, the sunlight strike through the small window at the corner of the room. his eyes followed the brightness of it until it reached her he stopped to observe.

he could see only her side profile as he stood outside of the room she was in. she had her head lowered hands clasped together yet trembling against her body.

he even saw a tear sliding down her cheeks as she looked up at the urn placed neatly on the shelf. she may have suffered a lot being away from him and probably meeting him this way has brought back those agony one by one.

Kangmin decided to leave for now, he knew she needed space to say her farewell and therefore he turned on his heels and walked away.

he left the columbarium heartbrokenly taking a glimpse of his back from now and then, he took the stairs before he reached his car that he parked at the welcoming gate.

it was making him emotional wether or not comes a day he'll lose someone too, or perhaps he'll be put there like any other people who had passed away. 'but who will feel sorry for me?' dread took over his heart.

to distract himself he decided to go through his message box knowing if he did so time will fly away. 'isn't she tired?' he was asking himself in amazement seeing all the messages she had left for him.

it was his Ex-girlfriend again.

the one who decided to cheat on him even after all the things he did for her. she was blind to his love and he no more cared when she finally could see he was the one who valued her the most.

he nearly lost a friendship that lasted way longer than anything else in his life, so he asked himself "why would i try this again?"

"Yuna again?"

his thoughts disconnected when he heard Jennie behind him.

he turned in surprise not knowing for how long she may have been there, but  shook his head eventually with her showing her weak smile to him.

"yeah don't worry about it, but hey! are you okay?" he asked in worry putting a hand on her shoulder.

she nodded, but he still could see the crystal tears lingering in her eyes, he thought then if her tears were out of happiness or so?

with her going to the passenger seat he saw her small smile that she was hiding "how did it go?" he was curious.

she stopped and looked at him, her face held no emotions then but gradually her smile became bigger and bigger "good actually..i finally could let my fears go" she declared.

he nodded "then what is with that expression?" she continued "i was amazed how it proved me wrong nothing else" she says looking back at the place with a fond smile.

"in what?" he asked, but she decided to keep that lesson to herself by sticking her tongue out to him "i won't tell you".

"yah! tell me" Kangmin followed her acts and got inside the car. she was putting on her seatbelt when he closed the door turning to her.