Chapter 1 "A Strange Man"

You were walking home from school through the woods in hope that the bullies wouldn't follow you. But how wrong you were, "Hey bitch!" one of the bullies said throwing a rock at the back of your head. "Go away!" you yell walking a little faster. The bullies laugh, "What are you gonna do if we don't! Your too weak to anything you piece of shit!" two of the bullies said while grabbing more rocks and catching up. You saw this and began running as fast as you could, the bullies right on your tail. They were throwing rocks at you and calling you horrible names. You ran into a tall man wearing a scarf. You hugged him crying, "Please! Please help me!" you cried as the man knelt down to your level. You looked into his green eyes and felt safe. He saw the bruises on you from the rocks as he saw the bullies running up saying horrible names. The tall man pushed you behind him and looked at the bullies, "Now why are you three here chasing this lovely girl with rocks?" He asked. "Because she's a little worthless bitch." one of them said as they all laugh. You began to cry behind the tall man, he saw this and got mad, "You three should leave this lady alone. If you know what's good for you." He said glaring at the bullies. "And what if we don't? I'm sure she want to be with her real parents in hell." They say laughing again. You just cry more remembering that your parents died trying to save a man being mugged, they got shot by the thief. "Poor mommy and daddy died doing a stupid deed." one of the bullies said. The tall man held you close and covered your eyes. You heard the bullies stop laughing and heard them running away like something scared them. The man uncovered your eyes and smiled, "Your safe now" he said. You smile and look around for the bullies but don't see them. He notices you looking around and says, "Don't worry they won't ever bother you again." "Thank you sir." You say wiping your tears. "My names Liu, I hope to see you again miss...?" he says. You reply, "Y/n, my name is Y/n." Liu smiles, "What a lovely name. Till we meet again Miss Y/n." he says walking off. You walk home with a big smile.