Chapter 6 "Sully"

Liu closed and locked the door behind him. "Liu..... Who's Sully?" you asked kinda nervous. "Well..... He's me..... Well the other me" Liu says making sure that the window was locked too, "He's like another side of me. We are both very different." Liu points to his head, "Sully is always in here but I mainly control my body unless I let him or he forces his way into my body," Liu said sighing, "So I guess you should meet him now. And sorry if he does or says anything you don't like." Liu closes his eyes 'You better behave yourself Sully' Liu says to him as he opens his eyes. His eye's were a brighter almost glowing. "Hi cutie, I'm Sully." Sully says with a wink. "Nice to meet you Sully." you say with an awkward smile. "Don't worry Liu is still here" Sully says pointing to his head, "He's just in there for now." Sully sits next to you on the bed, "My My My, you are hot. I bet your good in bed." Sully said smirking. You roll your eyes and stand up, "You and Liu are very different." you say looking at Liu/Sully. "Oh please. I can't say Liu doesn't think so too. He's just keeps quiet." Sully says smiling looking back at you. "So...... What do you do all day in Liu's head." you ask. "Oh, he let's me out every other day with Jack and Toby." Sully says with a smile, "Why do you think he doesn't tell you where he's going and what he's doing." "He just didn't want me to meet you yet I guess" you say thinking, "That would explain why he doesn't tell me." Sully laughs, "He really doesn't tell you anything. We do a lot-" Sully was saying before Liu cut him off. Liu smiled, "I think that was a great first meeting." Liu says laying down. "Also sorry about what his said. That whole bed thing" Liu says, "he's a bit of a pervert." You smile, "It's fine. I didn't mind it that much." you say sitting by Liu's feet looking at the floor. "But why did you cut him off? What aren't you telling me?" you ask. "It's nothing. Sully just likes to lie about me." Liu says. "If you don't tell her I will." Sully said to Liu inside his head. "Shut up Sully! I will in my own time!" Liu said to Sully in his head. You lay next to Liu and smile, "Okay." you say and snuggle up to him.