Chapter 11 "A Baby?!"

(Yes this is more for the female readers so if you're not a girl I'm sorry. But this one is for the female readers.)

It had been about three months since the wedding and you have been feeling weird. You felt sick in the morning and had the weird craving for peanut butter and sardines and you hated sardines! You went to Lulu's room to tell her what's going on. "Y/n I think you might be pregnant!" Lulu said excited. "Pregnant?! Oh my." you say and rush to the bathroom and take a pregnancy test. You come back and show Lulu that it was positive. Lulu jumped up and down, "You should go tell Liu!" Lulu said and pushed you out of her room. You take a deep breathe and walk to Liu, "Um.... Hey Liu...." you say. Liu looks at you and smiles, "Hey Honey what's up?" he asks. "You're going o be a father." You say with a smile. Liu's face lit up and hugged you picking you up, "That's great!" he says. "Is it going to be a boy or a girl?" Liu asked. "I don't know. We'll see when the baby is born" you say, "but I think it's going to be a boy." "Nah, It's going to be a beautiful girl." Liu said with a smile. You and walk to his room and start talking about baby names.

~Le time skip to 6 months later when the baby is born! Brought to you by Jeff talking to his knife~

You had just delivered (or adopted if your a boy) and it was a beautiful baby girl. You hold your new daughter as Liu smiles, "I told you so." he said chuckling. "Yeah Yeah, what should we name her?" you say, "I like Layla." "Layla is perfect." Liu says kissing your forehead. You both take Layla to the nursery you made for her and lay her in bed as she peacefully sleeps. Lulu tip toes in and give Layla a stuffed lizard she had made, "Here you do little Layla." Lulu said smiling. "Thank you Lulu is lovely." you say holding Liu's hand and smiling.