Chapter 8 "The Truth"

You went to Liu's room where he was sitting on the bed thinking. "Liu....." you say walking in. He looks at you and smiles, "Yes Y/n?" he says. "I want answers.... To all my questions." you state firmly. Liu sighs and stands up walking to you, "If I tell you.... I might lose you." He said holding you close. "I won't ever leave you Liu. I love you." you say hugging him. He hugged back, "Fine, I'll tell you everything." he says sitting down on the bed with you. "Jeff's the one who gave me all my scars.... He tried to kill me..... He just wasn't himself" Liu said, "He can tell you his story." You frown at the thought that his own brother would try to kill him. "So I woke in the hospital with Sully..... He made me kill the nurse (I know it's not perfectly accurate) and he has a grudge against Jeff" Liu pauses for a moment, "So I let him kill other people, so he won't kill Jeff." "Is that why you go out with Jack and Toby?" you ask. He nods, "Yes." he replies. You both stay quiet for a while, "I still love you though." you say and kiss Liu on the lips. He kisses back and before you know it you guys are under the covers.

~Le time skip to after the "fun" brought to you by a dancing spider~

You wake up the next morning before Liu surprisingly. You get out of bed and get dressed walking to the kitchen where you see Jeff. "Hey." you say walking to the fridge and take out an apple to eat. "Hey Y/n." Jeff says while playing with his knife, "I guess Liu told you everything?" he asks. You nod and eat your apple walking back to your room.