Chapter 9 "Say Yes"

It had been a month since Liu had told you everything and Jeff told you his backstory too. You were outside with Lulu picking flowers when Liu walked up. "Umm... Y/n?" Liu said nervously. You look at Liu with a smile as Lulu giggles and walks inside, "Yes?" you say holding the flowers you just picked. Liu gets on one knee and gets out a small box, "Y/n I love you till time stops. Will you marry me?" Liu asks opening the box to reveal a ring. You dropped the flower and hugged Liu knocking him down, "Yes! Of course!" you say before kissing him. Liu puts the ring on your finger and carries you inside where everyone is standing there and there are decorations. "Everyone knew?!" you ask looking at Liu. "Yep, I wanted it to be special so we're having a party to celebrate." he said putting you down. You smile and hold Liu's hand as both as everyone cheers. Everyone was congratulating us, it felt weird to get so much attention but it also felt great knowing that you were loved. After the party you and Lulu went to her room talked. "So how does it feel being engaged?" Lulu asked with a smile. "It feels amazing." you say sitting on her bed. "Y/n Woods!" Lulu said giggling. You blush, you forgot that soon your last name would be woods, "Heh yea." you said giggling with Lulu. Suddenly Jeff barged in, "Where's my new sister/brother?!" he yelled picking you up and hugging you. "Jeff!" you laugh as Lulu giggles at the two of you. Jeff puts you down and kisses Lulu's cheek hugging her, "So do you have your dress/suit yet?" Jeff asked. "I just got engaged! I don't have anything planned yet." you said thinking about how much a wedding is going to be. "I'm going to find Liu." you say and walk out as Jeff and Lulu kiss. (Yes i ship Jeff x Lulu. Don't judge XD). You walk to Liu's room and see him on the bed. You sit next to Liu on the bed, "Hey Liu." you say as he looks at you. "Oh hey Y/n." Liu said hugging you. You smile, "You doing okay?" you ask. "I'm fine, but Sully is driving me crazy." Liu says sighing still hugging you. "What does Sully want?" you ask playing with Liu's hair. "Nothing don't worry about it." Liu said falling asleep on you.