Mistaken

*Before I start, I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR AND OF THE CHARACTERS/SCENES IN THIS STORY!!!

There I said it. XD

Now that cleared up enjoy the story! Also, check me out on fanfiction.net & youtube!!

Love, Karma*

OoOoOoOoOoOo

Harry rolled over in bed, now facing his clock. It flashed 8:46.

"Shit!" cursed the Gryffindor, leaping out of bed and stumbling into his clothes. As he changed he looked at his best friend, Ron's bed and mumbled something that sounded faintly as asshole. The now fully dressed Griffindor grabbed his wand raced out of his room toward the potions room where Professor Snape awaited to take away points or detention. Now in the corridor to the classroom, Harry realized he forgot his glasses, but he was too late for class to go back. Straightening his tie, Harry walked into his class.

OoOoOoOoOoOo

All eyes turned on him as Harry made his way to sit beside Ron. Dropping heavily on the chair, he glared at the redhead who was giving him a sheepish look.

"Mr Potter," said a very ticked off Professor Snape, "20 points from Gryffindor and detention for being late to my class"

Harry swore that he saw a smirk on the Potions Master's face but soon ignored it as Snape began talking.

"You will be working in pairs to create a Levantes potion. It is a very strong potion that has similar ingredients to an Amantes potion, so be careful," informed Professor Snape.

"I will now read out the partners.

Hermoine Granger and Blaise Zabini

Theodore Nott and Millicent Bulstrode

Neville Longbottom and Pansy Parkinson

Ron Weasley and Lavender Brown

Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy

Gregory Goyle and Vincent Crabbe

Get to work." he ended turning to his book that lay rest on the table.

Harry groaned and glanced at Malfoy who glared at him. He sat way in the back. He felt Ron pat his back sympathetically and Hermione gave him a pitiful look. Harry glanced at the Slytherin again at he hadn't moved an inch. Sighing heavily Harry picked up his stuff and sat next to the blonde.

"Don't get in the way Potter" sneered Draco

Harry replied wearily, "Just shut up Malfoy"

Draco gave Harry another glare and snorted," I think not, coming from a person that looks like he's never seen a brush or comb in his life."

"Don't try and justify your feminine ways to me Malfoy. If you're gay just say it." retaliated Harry

Draco could hear the tittering of the other Gryffindors laughing and even some of the Slytherin. His face burned with embarrassment.

"So the Chosen one is a tout and a homophobic. Wouldn't your adoring fans love that" he smirked

"So...you agree that you're gay" said Harry cheekily as he squinted at the board for the tenth time that minute.

"No I'm not but it sure seems like you are, pressing me with all this fag shit"

Harry's head whipped around to face Draco with a deadly glare making Draco flinch slightly.

Don't use that word.  Ever." he spat hatefully before turning his gaze back to the board.

Harry grumbled at the instructions, peering at it for what probably was the thousandth time trying to make out anything on the board without the aid of his glasses. Malfoy was just glaring avada kedavras at his head. Sighing, he leaned back on his chair, deflated.

OoOoOoOoOoOo

Harry was bored. He didn't even know what he was doing with his hands anymore. Since he couldn't read the instructions, he just decided to pick out what he thought he read and put it in the potion. The results wouldn't be that bad. Right? The Levantes potion needed a petal from a blue flower. Harry grabbed a handful of petals instead and dropped them into the cauldron without looking.

The potion started bubbling and began to create a pink mist surrounding the two.

"Potter, what did you do!?" exclaimed Draco fearfully.

They both looked in the cauldron.

"Are those pink petals?" said Draco unbelievingly.

Harry looked sheepishly at the other boy, "I wasn't really sure what colour it was and how much I needed. I just threw them in there."

"You were only supposed to put in ONE BLUE PETAL!" yelled the Draco

The mist was getting thicker choking the two boys.

"What is this mist?" coughed Draco

"Harry!" Hermoine screamed, fear glistening in her eyes

The other students turned around to see the pink mist and shared the same fear and disbelief as Hermoine.

The Professor also saw the pink mist, alarmed he grumbled at the two boys in frustration and tried to spell a gust of wind to blow the mist away.

It didn't work

The mist thickened engulfing the two boys. The last thing both boys saw was their hands intertwined before everything went black.