The silver lining

#1 IN drarryfanfic GUYS!!!!!
I am no joke crying rn.  THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!

Love,

Karma xo

Lucius paled, "That cannot be possible" trembled the blonde man.

"Come see for yourself" said Voldemort calmly. 

Lucius gingerly stepped towards Voldemort, bowing at the noseless man's feet before inspecting the ring on the struggling boy.

"It cannot be" whispered Lucius.  The older Malfoy stilled as Voldemort's cold voice rang out,

"But it is.  So I ask you Lucius.  How does the Potter boy have this ring?"

"I don't know my Lord" stuttered Lucius.

Voldemort tutted and shook his head in mock sadness,
"You shall be punished for your incompetence Lucius.  But first, Harry Potter has to be killed."

"Fuck off you evil son of a bitch!" spat Harry venomously.  Voldemort mouth lips spread into a tooth grin,
"We must duel.  I will kill you the traditional way."
With a wave of his wand, Harry dropped to the ground with a crunch.
"Stand up and bow Potter.  Didn't they teach you anything in that school of yours?" cackled Voldemort.
A stream of green light erupted from the evil man's wand but it was countered by a stream of red light from Harry wand.

Out of thin air three figures glowing white surrounded Harry.

"You can't fight him on your own." said Lily Potter softly.  Harry's head whipped around to face the people.

"Mom...Dad?"

"Yes Harry.  We're going to distract Voldemort but you need to leave immediately." answered James Potter.

"Harry, take my body back to my father" added Cedric nodding confidently at Harry.

The three figures managed to subdue the crazed wizard. Harry accioed the port key trophy and grabbed Cedric's body and in a swirl of magic their arrived at their original destination.

Cheers went up as the two champions Harry and Cedric arrived back at Hogwarts.

"He's back!" screamed Harry. All cheers and music screeched to a halt and the professors and Dumbledore rushed to the two boys and Professor Moody tugged Harry away from lifeless Cedric.

"My Son!" wailed Mr. Diggory soulfully as he pushed through the crowd to get to Cedric.  His tears soaked the boy's clothes.

"Everyone back to the school!" bellowed Dumbledore, frantic worry flitted in his eyes.  Swiftly everyone began file out of the watchers stands.  The old wizard turned to Harry but the emerald eye's boy was gone and oddly, Professor Moody too.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo
"Professor are you okay?" asked Harry worriedly as he watched the old haggler rush about the room knocking and banging into stuff everywhere.
"Professor Moody what is-" started Harry, but he was sharply cut off as Dumbledore and Snape stormed in.
"Incarcerous!" yelled the Slytherin head and Professor Moody was bound to a chair that was conveniently in the right place.

The Professor was shook in the chair often gurgling before changing into his true form.

"Barth Crouch Jr" sneered Snape. Dumbledore eyes widened in realisation.

"He's back" Dumbledore rasped hoarsely.

Harry nodded wide eyed and Barty laughed maniacally.

He's back

I am acc so sorry guys.  I'm still in skool so I've just been trying to catch up.

Love,

Karma xo