The Reveal

Hi Guys,

I want to start another ship story. (Maybe Drapple  ;) )

Just let me know in the comments!

Enjoy xo

                                                             OoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Harry eyes flew open at the sound of two people bickering next to him.  The raven haired boy surveyed his surroundings carefully and sat up quickly. Too quickly. Harry head started to swim and before he knew it he was blacked out.  However, before he did so he heard something from Madame Pomfrey, the medical witch.  It sounded like Amantes Curse, but before Harry could analyse the information he heard, his consciousness left him.

                                                             OoOoOoOoOoOo

Hours later Harry woke up again puzzled at then heaviness of his left arm.  Glancing over at it he saw his fingers locked together with the one and only, Draco Malfoy.

Harry goggled at the sight and immediately yanked his hand away.  That did nothing.  Instead he yanked a now awake Draco closer towards him.

"Wha..." Draco started, still half asleep.  The blond gazed up to see Harry's emerald green eyes, goggle at something strangely with shock painted all over his face.  Draco sleepily turned his head to see what the other boy was gaping at and his mouth dropped open at the sight of their joined hands.

"Fiercely yanking his hand, the Slytherin only managed to yank Harry on top of him causing both boys to blush furiously scarlet and move away from each other as far as they could.

"What.the.fuck.happened.Potter." growled Draco dangerously

Harry tugged his left hand little more but having no results. Defeated his turned his face away from Draco and mumbled quietly,

"I messed up the potion"

Draco screamed in frustration.  Why did it have to be Potter?

Madame Pomfrey poked her head through the curtains surrounding the two boys and sighed with relief. The boys were alive.  Unable to detatch their hands but fine.

The two boys looked at her hopefully at the Mediwitch, but she shook her head sadly. 

"You've been have been put under the Amantes curse." the woman said sympathetically

Harry looked quizzically at her, but Draco's turned very pale.  His mouth dried up and he groaned pushing his knees up and resting his head in between.

"Malfoy, do you know this..." he gasped when he saw the blonde boy pale face, stricken with shock.

"Amantes...c-curse?" Draco asked

"Yes"replied Madame Pomfrey.

She dipped her hands in her coat and brought out an energising potion and gave it the still whitening boy.  Rubbing his back while the Slytherin drank, she gave them him a pitiful look  before taking the empty bottle from the boy and leaving the curtained room.

She came back in with Professor Snape, Dumbledore. Dumbledore cleared his throat, preparing to speak.

"Because of your carelessness in potions,  both of you are now under the Amantes Curse, a love curse so strong that it makes Amorentia sound like a simple levitation charm." Dumbledore sighed wearily.

"So how long will this last?" asked Harry raising the joined hands. 

"That should wear off in at least 24 hours" Dumbledore informed them.

Harry heard Draco exhale deeply. The colour seemed to be slowly returning to his face along with his signature scowl.

"Professor Snape will escort you to a small dorm just for the both of you.  You cannot tell anyone the location of this dorm or who is in the dorm with you.  If anyone asks. Just say you moved dorms.  Tomorrow after breakfast, you both will need to come to my office so I can inform you about the consequences of this serious curse." stated Dumbledore

Harry groaned audibly dropping his head. 

Professor Snape glanced at Draco with annoyance and Harry with utter loathing. 

"Come on" grumbled the Potions Master waiting for them to get off the bed.

Harry got off on his side, dragging an oddly quiet Malfoy, off the same side.  The group went past the curtain, walking out the door towards the Gryffindor dorms. 

Dumbledore gave Madame Pomfrey a weary look, thanked her and walked out of the Medibay.

"Crazy wizards" murmed Pomfrey as she stripped the sheets of the two beds the two boys lay previously on.