What a Suprise!

This chapter is dedicated to...
Enjoy!
Love,
Karma Katt

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

"Is he going to be okay?" asked Pansy for what seemed like the hundredth time as Madame Pomfrey shuffled around sleeping Draco and taking various tests.

"Mr Malfoy will be fine but because of his horrible health before the heart attack I had to use muggle medicine to treat him."

She pointed to a floating bag of fluid that had a long tube leading straight to a vein in Draco's left hand.

"That's an IV.  He's gonna need that for the next month or so to get him back into shape. Make sure it connected at all times."

Pansy nodded and looked at the sleeping blonde with sadness.

"Life hasn't been fair to you Dray" she whispered placing a shaking hand on his deathly pale arm. Tears slid down her cheeks.

Madame Pomfrey gathered her things,
"I'll give you some privacy," she said softly before pushing past the curtains to the blonde's room.

Pansy burst into tears as soon as the medic witch left, her salty tears splattering all over Draco.

"Stop this precipitation on my body. I'm not dead am I?" snapped a weak voice.  Pansy raised her head and glared at Draco's amused smirk.

"You've never heard of empathy you heartless bitch" shot back Pansy sniffing and placing a Slytherin smirk on her puffy features.

Draco sat up carefully. "Heartless, yes. But not a bitch...no, I'm more of a-"

"Dick" cut in Pansy. Draco levelled an annoyed glare at the girl but it faltered as he saw his best friends blotchy face.

"Really, I'm fine" he muttered placing a bony hand on top of hers. Pansy nodded and pulled a handkerchief from her robes, blowing her nose into it and using another to dab at her eyes.

Seeing that Pansy was fine, Draco closed his eyes and breathed heavily. Harry was still stuck in his mind and the fact he wasn't around scared him. Only nine more days till the term was over and Draco was fearful he wouldn't be able to see Harry before he went home.

Home

Draco sighed. He really didn't want to be around his father right now with the Dark Lord running around Britain.

"Was that where you moved to?"

Draco opened his eyes and locked eyes with Pansy. He had almost forgotten she was here. Draco furrowed his brows and looked at the girl in confusion,

"Huh?"

Pansy looked at him with a strange look in her eye,

"Where I found you. Was that your new place?"

Draco avoided her gaze. He wasn't sure what to tell her and if he could tell her.

"Pansy-" started Draco his eyes glued to his lap,

"I saw the photos."

The blonde's eyes flicked up to Pansy's his grey orbs widened in fear but Pansy stony expression didn't change,

"The firebolt and his fucking quidditch jersey!" yelled Pansy. Her eyes burned with anger.

"Pansy I can explain" stuttered Draco.

"Explain what" she spat venomously. "That you left us for Potter's cock? Or that you're gay? Yep, I think I got that."

Draco opened his mouth to deny everything but he stopped himself.

"So what if I'm gay?" growled the blonde glowering at Pansy.

Pansy rolled her eyes,

"I think everyone in Slytherin knew you gay Draco."

Draco eyes narrowed, "How"

"Astoria and her slutty friends literally walked around the common room in only their underwear but you took one look at them and started reading a book!" laughed Pansy

"The book was interesting" grumbled Draco, pouting at the memory.

"Not the point gay boy."

Draco gritted his teeth. Pansy was getting on his nerves.

"Don't call me that. And what is your, supposed point" he asked snarkily

Pansy pulled two fists,

"The fact that you are dating Potter and moved in with him!" she screamed with fury dripping in her tone.

There was a clatter from behind the female Slytherin.

"That's why Dumbledore insisted that you two stayed together when you two were last here" breathed Madame Pomfrey. The old medi-witch stood wide-eyed, the tray of food she brought, spilt all over the floor.

"SHIT!" yelled Draco fearfully. He raised his hand and a burst of pink went flying to Madame Pomfrey's head.

A pink mist settled around her head for a while before fanning out to clear up the mess on the floor and put it back into her hands. Then it disappeared.

Draco gritted his teeth in pain. It felt like his arm was on fire. Suddenly it was like the old witch snapped to life.

"Here you go dearie, something to eat." she placed the tray in Draco's lap. Her gaze landed on Pansy,

"Ms Parkinson are you alright? You look kinda pale" she questions feeling her forehead. Pansy shook her head,

"I'm fine," she said a grimace plastered on her features.

Madame Pomfrey sighed,

"I need to talk to Mr Malfoy privately, Ms Parkinson," she said pointedly looking at the Slytherin.

Pansy opened her mouth to retort but Draco cut in,

"Anything you need to say, she will hear too," said Draco firmly. Pansy gave him a small smile but Madame Pomfrey wasn't having it,

"Mr Malfoy, what am about to tell you is-"

"Something Pansy needs to hear" finished Draco. His pointed chin was raised high and he stared coldly at the medic witch.

They stared at each other for a while, the tension as thick as a slab of ice.

"Fine"

She pulled out a notepad from her robes.

"You have an exceptionally high value of magic in you. Such an amount has never been recorded in a wizard or witch nor magical creature. However, your magic is unstable.

Draco's eyes widened at the statement

"Its damaging your insides but I'm sorry to say, I can't stop it."

Pansy huffed,

"What good of a nurse are you then?" she snarked glaring at the old woman.

"Don't insult me young lady or else your housemaster will be hearing of it." snapped Madame Pomfrey.

Pansy folded her arms grumbled under her breath but Madame Pomfrey ignored her. She was more focused on the notepad in her hands, looking very sceptical at it.

"Draco..." The medic witch placed her hand on Draco's arm. Draco looked at it in fear. What possibly is so bad that she had to use his first name and touch him??

"I don't know how else to say this but...you're pregnant."

Hi, my little katts!!

I feel like every chapter something bad happens. 😅

I hope you guys like the story a lot and want to keep reading.

Could we get 800 votes before the next chapter?

If we do I'll be putting out two chapters at the same time!

The deadline is March 8th, let's make it happen, guys!

Love,

Karma xo