Thought Waves

The room was dead silent. Then there was a large squeaky thump as Draco fainted into his sheets.

"Oh dear" commented Madame Pomfrey, rushing out to get a cold water rag.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

"Have any of you made any progress on the task?" rasped Voldemort.  The death bowed their heads quietly.

The Dark Lord looked around the table searchingly before shaking his head in disapproval.

"This is most disappointing.  You fools haven't found a way to get hold of a 14-year-old?"

Voldermort pointed to an empty space in the room

"Yaxley"

The death eater stood up emotionlessly and walked over to the spot previously pointed out to him.

"My servant" crooned Voldermort.  The pale man pushed back from his chair and stood before the trembling death eater.

"Disgusting" he spat icily pointing his wand at him lazily.
Yaxley's grunts of pain echoed throughout the room eventually fading into screams. Then as swiftly as it started he fell quiet, his body twitching slightly on the ground.

"Get it out of my sight" the Dark Lord said disdainfully as he walked back over to his seat and sat down.

A death eater levitated Yaxley's body out of the room. Voldemort looked around the room in disgust,

"Find Harry Potter and bring him to me" he said finally. With that he swept out of the room, Nagini and Wormtail crawling after him.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

"I'm what?" whispered Draco faintly. His hands trembled vividly in revelation. His widened eyes travelled to Pansy who looked him in annoyance,

"Is this some type of joke? He's a guy. Trust me, I know" she scoffed.

"Pansy!" Draco whisper-shouted, his cheeks taking a rosy shade.

"What? It's true" she shrugged, glaring at Madame Pomfrey.

The witch sighed and gave Pansy a pointed look before turning back to Draco. 

"I have proof if you like." she said softly rubbing her hand on his arm slightly.

Draco dropped his head back and stared at the ceiling.  This was not how it was supposed to go.  He was supposed to have a nice quiet life hopefully to settle down with a nice guy.  He rolled his eyes at the thought.  Life is never quiet with Harry Potter around.

Still staring at the ceiling, Draco spoke quietly, "How far gone am I"

Madame Pomfrey took a quick look at her notepad,

"The fetus is about 3 weeks old" she said finally.  She glanced back at Draco,

"Do you remember having any intercourse in the last month" she asked.  Draco's face scrunched up in thought before going bright red.

He remembered quite vividly.

-*-

Harry burst into the room with Draco legs tight around his waist.  The classroom was empty except for them as everyone else were still in classes.   Draco dragged his tongue over Harry's lip before plunging it appreciatively in the Gryffindor's mouth.  The two kissed stopping only to let out breathy moans.