Something Dear

Two months later...

'Harry is such an idiot' thought Draco to himself smiling, as he walked towards the kitchens.

"Scuse' me, but are you Draco Malfoy?" said one of them stepping forward.  Draco bent down to their height. He looked at them questionably,

"Yes. Is there a problem?" he asked carefully. Another first-year piped up, "Is it true that you're dating Harry Potter?"

Draco smirked and replied softly, "No" The first years looked relieved.

They chatted excitedly to each other as Draco left.  He walked through the halls, taking his time to look at the walls and the paintings that hung on them. The paintings acknowledged Draco as he passed through the halls, giving the blonde a sense of importance. Just as he came to the kitchen stairs, Professor McGonagall came up to him. 

"Mr Malfoy, come with me."

Draco looked confusedly at her, "Did I do something wrong?" he asked

"No, not at all.  I just want to have a little chat," she replied. Draco nodded and followed her.

When they reached her office, the Professor invited Draco to sit down.  She gave him a cup of tea,

"So how is everything?" she asked.

"Well" started Draco, "Everything is okay I guess I mean-"

A stream of blue light, left Professor McGonagall's wand hitting Draco, square in the chest.  The blonde slumped in his chair.

The Merpeople came out of the shadows, looking uninterestingly at the Slytherin. The Professor lifted Draco out of his chair and handed him to the Merpeople.

"This one is for Harry Potter," she said.

The leader spoke up "Lover?"

"Yes," said Professor McGonagall, waving away Draco's tea. The leader nodded and then left with Draco in his followers' grasp.

A/N
Soz it was so short

This scene just needed it's own chapter ;)

Karma xo