Prologue

Blood scattered around the house as
A little girl walked in. Tears started to fall from her eyes. Between her the corpses of her family was a man that wore a black coat and a white fedora. Her presence alerted him. He turned around and looked at her.

Staring into her light blue eyes with his bloody red orbs, it gave her a shiver down to her spine.

The man suddenly grabbed her by the neck and stranggled her. Making her hard to breathe.

"Ngh... Why Did you kill them!!They were the only ones I had..." the girl cried.

"Humans are pathetic. They're weak, unlike us demons. We are more superior than you humans. There's nothing good about humans." The man said.

"Why don't you become a demon and come with me?" he said.

The girl was shocked. Demons? Do they even exist? There were rumours around but no one could even confirm they're existence. And suddenly one of those creature killed her family. Afterwards invited her to join.

"No, never. I never join you. I'd rather die than becoming a hideous creature like you"the girl said.

The man was slightly shocked. A little girl like her wasn't afraid of dying even when the Lord of all demons was in front of her. Because of her act, the man smirked in amusement. He let her go and the girl fell to the ground,gasping for air.

The man went face to face with her and said: "You have quite the interesting courage to speak to me, little girl. I'll let you live.

" ɪ'ᴍ ᴋɪʙᴜᴛsᴜᴊɪ ᴍᴜᴢᴀɴ. ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ. ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ..."

He left. Leaving the girl in despair. Having no one to rely on. She cried her heart out. She started to lose consciousness. As she was about to lose consciousness, she saw a woman with a white kimono.

" You have experience a lot child. Rest now. Everything will be alright." The unknown person said.

She let her eyelids fall. Shutting down all communication will the world. Falling into deep slumber.