Chapter 1 : A Brand New Start

⛥~❆~⛦
Fuyumi's POV

"Mmph... "

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a wooden brown ceiling. I sat up to look around. Suddenly, a woman with white kimono opened the door, walking towards me.

"Ah, your awake." she said.

"Where am I ? And who are you?" I asked curiously.

"My name is Mirai Sasayuki"

"What's your name, Little girl?"

"My name is Fuyumi Shimiyaki " I said.

"Well then Fuyumi, are you aware of what happen earlier?" she asked.

"I..." I couldn't bring myself to continue as I recalled the incident happen before I went unconscious.

Tears were streaming down my face. I couldn't help it but cry when my parents left me behind. Leaving me in this world full of cruelty.

The woman pulled me into her warm embrace. Tracing circles on my back, calming me down.

"This world is full of unfairness, no one wished to lived in a life full of sorrow. We have to move on some way or another. Crying won't get you anywhere so we have to move on, get stronger. Prevent these from happening to others. So don't cry child." she said in sympathy.

She pulled away. Wiping my tears with her thumbs, caressing my cheeks.

At this moment, I felt so warm. Like my mother was in front of me again. Her warmth was like an angel that was sent down from the bright heaven. But it wasn't her, it was a mysterious woman who I just met not long ago.

"Now child I know that you are aware that your family had been slaughtered by a demon, Am I correct? " she said.

I nodded.

"Then, let me tell you all about the demons."

"Demons are man-eating entities that devours living creatures such as humans. They can regenerate their limos in seconds with a blink of an eye. They can only be killed by two things. One, the sun. Second, blades that are called Nichirin Swords. They are made with a special kind of steels that allows you decapitate them. Their weakness is their neck. You will have to train yourself in order to get stronger. There are also something that is called Total Concentration Breathing. Which makes you as strong as a demon while being a human. We also have Breaths to strengthen our powers as well. The original breath is Breath Of The Sun. Breath Styles are swordsmanship styles practiced and taught by the Demon Slayer Corps. They are capable of making their users fight on par with Demons, and are generally used with Nichirin Blades to slay demons, with a few exceptions.Breath Styles make use of specific and concentrated breath patterns, which increase the user's lung capacity and amount of oxygen in the blood.Focused breaths are also capable of clotting wounds from severe injuries and slowing down the circulation of poison in the bloodstream. "

" So are you willing to dedicate your life to slay demons? Risking your life to save other from dangers. "

                               " Yes "

A/N

Sorry I changed the name because their names all have yuki which means snow so I wanted to change that.