Chapter 2 : Meeting Each Other

"cαη ı тяυsт нıм ?"

It has been a year since Mirai Sasayuki had taken Fuyumi in as a disciple. Everything has been going quite well.

Fuyumi had masterred Breath of Winter as her master was the Former Ice Pillar.

Fuyumi was desperate to become stronger. She wanted to seek revenge from Kibutsuji Muzan for her parents so she trained hard everyday to hone her breath to the strongest point.

Not much slayers had used this breath as it was quite dangerous for us humans to handle. This breath can lower down our body temperature to a point where no one can even survive. It takes a long training to sustain this breath without killing yourself.

So it was a miracle that Fuyumi had masterred it in a year.

                         ✿ -    ❆    - ✿

 A certain girl had woken up from her deep sleep. She gently rubbed her eyelid and opened her crystal blue eyes.

It was the snowy day as usual. What did she expect? It was a snow mountain. Of course there would be snow all the time.

She slowly sat up to look around. Trying to find her master which was nowhere to be found. She stood up and went to ready herself for an early training.

Fuyumi was wearing a normal blue kimono and a pair of zori sandals. She tied her hair to a long ponytail with a blue ribbon that almost reached her waist.

She went out of the room only to find her master waiting for her on the dining table. She had made curry rice for the both of them for breakfast.

"Sit down and eat. We're having some visitors today so get ready." She said.

"Hai, Mirai-sama" Fuyumi said.

She sat across her master and started to eat her curry rice. The food was one of the most delicious meal she had in a long time. She quickly gobbled it up in delight. Mirai had slightly smiled at her act as the girl ate her food.

When she finished her food, Mirai told her to go and train while waiting for their guest.

"Pardon me, Mirai-sama but who are these guest you speak of ?" Fuyumi ask curiously.

"It's one of my old friends that was once the Water Pillar. He's bringing his disciple with him today to visit us. Oh, and their staying a night here as well so you can might as well train with his disciple for the day." she said with a excitement in her tone.

Fuyumi chuckled. She understand that her master has not seen her old comrades in such a long time. After all, it's not often that she got to see her master this excited.

She decided to go and train in the mean time. She grabbed her sword and started to train.

Not long after, she sensed a presence coming closer. She assumed that it was the guests so she continued to train.

Suddenly, there was knocking sounds on the door. Mirai heard it and went to get it. When she opened the door, she saw her comrade, Urokodaki Sakonji and his burgundy haired disciple beside him. She happily welcomed them in and let them have a sit while she prepares some tea.

While Mirai was preparing some tea and food, the burgundy haired boy decided to explore the house. He wandered around the house as if he was expecting someone else.

'Urokodaki-san said that Sasayuki-san had a disciple living here as well' he thought.

He kept on walking around until he found the back door. He opened it and went to the backyard. He saw a girl with a high ponytail swinging her sword gracefully.

The snow followed around her form  along with her graceful movements. Her lavender hair was flowing around her as she moves. As if the snow was obeying her movements.

The burgundy haired boy was amazed by her elegant movements. His eyes widened like he saw a beautiful goddess in front of him. His face had a slight faint pink blush on his face.

The girl stopped as she noticed him staring at her weirdly. The girl went in front of him to call him. But he didn't react so she pinched him and snapped him out of his thoughts.

He blushed in embarrassment, turning his head around muttering a 'sorry' to her. The girl giggled and said its okay with a small smile on her face.

The lavender haired girl stretched out her hand to the burgundy haired boy .

"I'm Shimiyaki Fuyumi, what's yours?" she said.

The boy turned to her and took her cold hands.

"Kamado Tanjiro, nice to meet you Fuyumi-san" he said, giving her a warm smile.

And this is where a beautiful relationship starts....